Typhon Wire connectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Typhon 3s
I bought a 2650kv neu castle motor...the wires don't fit the blx speed controller...do I just change the wires? Or get a new esc? If so which one fits with the motor?

Does the motor have 6.5mm bullets and the ESC 4mm? Either chop the 4mm and fit new 6.5mm on the ESC or just use an adapter cable which should be fine for general bashing.

If your keeping it 2 or 3s I would just change the connectors or make/buy an adapter for it. If your trying to run more than 3s, I don’t think you should on a stock blx for the typhon 3s or big rock 3s. But if you have a blx 120 or larger I think you could run that size motor on 4s safely. Of course that depends on the motors max rpms, and other limits.

Does the motor have 6.5mm bullets and the ESC 4mm? Either chop the 4mm and fit new 6.5mm on the ESC or just use an adapter cable which should be fine for general bashing.
Alright thanks. Ya pretty sure they're 6.5 and stock blx 120 esc
If your keeping it 2 or 3s I would just change the connectors or make/buy an adapter for it. If your trying to run more than 3s, I don’t think you should on a stock blx for the typhon 3s or big rock 3s. But if you have a blx 120 or larger I think you could run that size motor on 4s safely. Of course that depends on the motors max rpms, and other limits.
It's a 4s I believe and ya I have the blx120 for now...

Back