Typhon Wire management? 🤦‍♂️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SenorWickedStix

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 3s
This is how the motor to esc wires came on my Typhon 3S. Im curious if others have had them this way and what their solutions were. Im thinking of adding a taller side piece of plastic vertically there just for minor shielding. What’s everyone’s thoughts?

765386FB-F3C9-4A20-9D16-A938A92AA93C.jpeg

This is how the motor to esc wires came on my Typhon 3S. Im curious if others have had them this way and what their solutions were. Im thinking of adding a taller side piece of plastic vertically there just for minor shielding. What’s everyone’s thoughts?

View attachment 284167

That's exactly what you should do.
Simple and effective.

Trim up some spent laundry detergent jugs , perfect material to repurpose for this.

View attachment 284167
I would probably just zip-tie them to something and bash-on. I swear some of my cars are held together with mostly zip ties and double-sided stickey tape.

On second thought what @Tex Koder recommended is probably the better option.

View attachment 284167
No big, this is how they all come, grab a couple zip ties, you will have this resolved in 5 :cool:

I had the same issue. I rerouted the blue cable underneath the other two. Take them out of clip and put the blue one in first. They now tuck down better and don’t stick up as much

5FC2E967-3178-4006-A55C-CCF07363D0A1.jpeg

C45418BC-73F0-4531-8516-1C15414DE103.jpeg

The original wiring on this car is a bit of a mess. I just went through the whole car this week and rerouted all of it. You can definitely improve it, but not by a whole lot.

The best solution would probe be a 3d printed wall in that same area that you're talking about.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back