Limitless Worst crash I think I’ve seen.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost? I’d say way worse. Raz’s build didn’t look like the oil fields of Kuwait during Desert Storm.
That IS what it looked like!! Bwhahaha!! Great example!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You could’ve just donated it to me and I’d go 210mph day 1.
Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

No clue who he is but ok.
How the eff you don't know one of the funniest guys in cinema?? Watch his stand up acts.....Delirious & Raw. :ROFLMAO: I know you seen Dr. Dolittle?? Dang youngins'! 😂:ROFLMAO:😂

I got my ice cream! And you ain’t got no ice cream!!

Can’t remember if that was raw or delirious but if you know, you know. 😝
I was gonna put that exact same phrase!!! 😂

Yup, from Delirious...

"..cuz you are on welfare and you can't afford it!"

Priceless!!

He must have been running 8s parrelllel,because it looks like at least 3 packs on fire...4 190mph 4s packs=600-800$
Or the cells split and flew different directions. That’s what I’m betting on. No way those packs stayed together.

I got to hear from Vincent after this happened. He estimates it was a $4k loss.
I am not kidding nearly everything got destroyed. I don't think I can share pictures, but he had a small Ziploc of what could be salvaged, which was things like the pivot balls and a few other little pieces. Both TP motors bent the shaft. The rotor lock dual mount bent. It all is trash now....

He believes something let go just before the crash - like a shaft or diff and the car went off track into the curb as you could see at around 190 mph. He said he didn't think it was a tire letting go and sounded different than that.

Keep an eye on this guy because he will be 200+ this year, I believe. He has many other well-set-up cars ready to go fully expecting to crash a few like this along the way.

Back