Limitless I need a good road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remote uncontrol

Very Active Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
I want to start speed running but I don’t want to build a $$$$ car and then realize I don’t have anywhere to run it. I was curious if you could post some of your locations and what I need to look for.

I want to start speed running but I don’t want to build a $$$$ car and then realize I don’t have anywhere to run it. I was curious if you could post some of your locations and what I need to look for.
You can always build it up and then someday if ya find a decent road you'll have it ready..build car first then find road ..👍😁

Usually I keep an eye out for new neighborhood construction.. where they got the roads leading into the master development But haven't started building the houses just yet..
So the streets are nice and clean and wide open.

But, finding ones that are LONG enough and somewhat isolated for speedruns are very Rare...

C5EA492E-5081-4BBE-84F4-57B184E48920.png

I looked some more and found this. The only downside is that it’s 80 miles away

That’s a good point if I’m a little more desperate I WILL find one
Trust me ..you'll find one .you might have to travel a little ways but there are tons out their..Try to find a complex with tons of businesses.normally they have a long stretch of road and it's typically quite during the week ends and no traffic.great place to run.If for some reason you can't find a long enough road , because remember distance equals speed, you can allways set your car up for drag .you don't really need that much road.you can allways go for top speed in a short distance.setting up your car for drag is just a little bit different .enjoy the hobby 😁👍
Nice speedrun roads with hardly any traffic are hard to find.
If only you could go to a highway with a sign like this…🤣
View attachment 324789
Perfect 😁👍
Be careful on a public road.it is illegal to do speed passes with a Rc car .if a cop sees you he can give you a citation for road abstraction.my friend two weeks ago got one and the cop took his car plus what ever else he had on him .plus a 250 dollar fine ..,he has to appear in court and after he pays the fine then he can get his car and things back..oh and his ladder was also taken..🤷..anyways happy speed running 🤣🤣

Last edited:
You can speed run literally anywhere. I first started "experimenting" with speed doing 60mph passes on my busy neighborhood street. I graduated from there after some close calls and realizing that I wanted to push to 100.

Roads with dirt runoff or grass on the side are good to allow for softer crashes (that will happen eventually). If you can find something close to start with, 1200 to 1500 ft will be enough to get your feet wet. Then graduate to something longer if you start to go faster.

Best times I've seen are earlier morning before traffic rush or early Saturday morning. I try to find side roads next to a highway since they are generally pretty straight (follows the highway) and most traffic is on the highway. You can also check out side roads next to large complexes (universities, malls, warehouses). Just fly around on Google maps looking for straight sections of road and do an in-person scout at the time you think might be less traffic. Best of luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back