Limitless Xlx2 cap pack or not

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester194

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
I'm going to be ordering a xlx2 soon, I will be selling my mmx8s but not sure if I need a cap pack for the xlx2 I'm running 1717 1650 castle motor. Is there a point in putting the pj 8s cap pack or will it be fine without it

While I never have and you rarely see the XLX2 showing ripple voltage, it is still a good thing.
I know some guys who are the type to go through 10+XLX2s in a year. They say adding a cap pack seems to help them live longer. Castle support seems to like it also.

With all that said a cap pack is a good thing.

While I never have and you rarely see the XLX2 showing ripple voltage, it is still a good thing.
I know some guys who are the type to go through 10+XLX2s in a year. They say adding a cap pack seems to help them live longer. Castle support seems to like it also.

With all that said a cap pack is a good thing.
Ok cool

I was saying YES to that^

Lemme know if you want an RK 8s pack, you pay shipping and its yours.
I was going to buy a pj 8s pack this will work just fine...
I literally just like building these things and maybe screwing around on my street, I think I'd rather build them then race them lol

I don't know how much on-board filtering that esc have but addictional filter capacitance is never a bad thing.
Generally speaking, the power filtering is never really enough to flatten al the ripples so if you have a cap pack slap it on the esc, it a good thing to do.
I'm considering adding even a spike absorber to my kraton jtbs since a have a bunch of Matek SA laying around

I literally just like building these things and maybe screwing around on my street, I think I'd rather build them then race them lol
@gotnitro is a good guy.
He sent me the 6s RK for shipping only.
I was saying YES to that^

Lemme know if you want an RK 8s pack, you pay shipping and its yours.
Let me know how much and I'll send money

Well let me know what price you were thinking and what condition it is in because I am interested.
Not sure price but condition is pretty much new, I used it once in limitless in front of my house with 2 zee 3s batteries other then that not used for anything but setting up servo endpoints

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back