Kraton Xlx2 fire & smoke video. 😔 🤣 😢 🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. That just straight out sucks. You got a whole ten minutes out of it 😱😭
it was paired with the 2028 I got from you too!! The 2028 I got from that limitless kid who got banned with his pops is the one that was with the xlx2 that blew up. If I could go back in time I would have never bought those motors from you guys :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

it was paired with the 2028 I got from you too!! The 2028 I got from that limitless kid who got banned with his pops is the one that was with the xlx2 that blew up. If I could go back in time I would have never bought those motors from you guys :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well...thanks for the heads up? :LOL: While I hadn't ever really planned on getting a 2028, I do have to admit that the new 1700KV version did rouse a bit of interest.

I'm having a hard time laughing about this because I don't no what's going to happen to my new xlx2 am about to put power to. :)

Just out of curiosity, but you ran the 2028s sensored I presume?
I'm having a hard time laughing about this because I don't no what's going to happen to my new xlx2 am about to put power to. :)
It'll be fine...99% probability. Just don't run it in a K8S or OC8S and I don't see you having nay issues. They're killer ESCs.

It'll be fine...99% probability. Just don't run it in a K8S or OC8S and I don't see you having nay issues. They're killer ESCs.
Yep

That's just bizarre man. lol...I can't believe you didn't give the Castle tech the flying butt pliers for telling you to gear down from stock gearing. I would have either exploded or I would have said something like, "You're going to have to speak up sonny boy, I'm an old man and I'm deaf on the ear I talk on the phone with. It sounded like you were suggesting that your top shelf ESC wasn't up to the task of handling the stock gearing that the garbage electronics that come with the thing will thrash around with all day without issue. But I know that's not what you said because that would make your $590 ESC/motor combo sound like it was a turd that won't take a polish."

Its alive.:)

Man, the ESC they sent me as a replacement for the one from this thread died within 10 minutes of the first pack. Just died, no smoke no nothing just RIP. I told them what happened, and they basically told me they would replace it one more time and then I better not have any more xlx 2 problems.

I didn't even do anything to it but go down the street at 30 mph when it died lol.

Did you also have the castle 2028 1100kv paired with it?
Yep, 2028 1100kv, 29/39, they also told me I needed to gear down. If I ever get my stuff back from them I’m going to just run the 2028 1100kv with this max5. I do miss the ability to smoothly crawl and go real slow that the sensored setup had, and the datalogging. I’ve been tempted to toss a mmx8s in it out one of my other rigs as those have been flawless for me, handling tons of abuse and very large amps draws 350+ for its size.

You can see exactly when it dies mid jump. 🤣
I think the craziest part is that it doesn't explode until after its sitting dead upside down... Assuming no throttle input at that time.. :oops:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back