Fireteam You know who you are

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1643105509127.png

YUP - That's me Reubydoobe.

Wow, with this and the other threads it’s like 40+ pages of this. I don’t think you can even get it yet right? Haven’t seen this since they released the Notorious and we found out it was just an Outcast...

Wow, with this and the other threads it’s like 40+ pages of this. I don’t think you can even get it yet right? Haven’t seen this since they released the Notorious and we found out it was just an Outcast...
It's definitely got people talking. Job done by arrma and the sale's team. Get ready for some crazy 2nd hand deals soon 👍🏼

Lol everyone laughing at the price. Retail price here in New Zealand is $1449. $100 more than a EXB Talion 🤔 I dunno, toy soldiers aside I really like the setup, the longer Mojave chassis and wider Kraton arms make for a sweet handling vehicle.

At some point, you'll have to choose lexan vs. latex. At least it's open wheel, but will still need a truggification job to handle well in the tippy topsy chop. Other than the tasteful alternative-(life)styled body, the only new parts are the wheels. The wheels are very tall (good) but narrow and squared-off (tippy). I am not sure if there will be a modification niche for those tires. Might look good on a SCT (if that floats your 6s boat). I really want Arrma to release something so good that it breaks the balance and puts Jenny's out of stock on those parts as we scramble to get them for our favorite bashers, like the K6EXB did at first.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back