You know you're old if...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you still have your 1st. 1984 Wizard. Pulp Fiction brought this to light....
20220315_205522.jpg

20220120_201108.jpg

Back in the 80s neighbor across the street bought two and he had a one car garage and they both fit end to end. 😂
I don’t know why he wouldn’t speak to me. We went to work about the same time. I had a one car garage also but when I backed my 69 Camaro out of the garage, he always give me a dirty look.💅🙋‍♂️

Dude, I would absolutely love to find a clean Yugo. I could have a ton of fun with one of those.
In 2000 my employer and I started a wager for both of us buying a Yugo and seeing who could keep it running the longest. Neither of us could find one for sale at that point. I would certainly have won, though. 😎

Dude, I would absolutely love to find a clean Yugo. I could have a ton of fun with one of those.
In 2000 my employer and I started a wager for both of us buying a Yugo and seeing who could keep it running the longest. Neither of us could find one for sale at that point. I would certainly have won, though. 😎
There may still be one under the Mackinac Bridge.

Back