Don’t know if you guys have seen this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
We regret to inform you that the New Redcat Machete 4S and 6S are currently unavailable due to potential manufacturing issues that were not found during testing but were discovered with the initial shipment arriving in the USA.

We understand that this news is disappointing and we want to assure you that we are working diligently with our factory to resolve these issues as soon as possible. We will keep you informed of any updates as soon as they become available.

For customers who have already purchased the Machete, please reach out to Redcat so we can help you. We are offering two options. You can contact Redcat to return your Machete for a full refund, or if you prefer to wait for the updated parts, Redcat will send them to you as soon as they are available, free of charge. In addition, we will also provide you with a $50.00 Gift Card to be used towards any future purchases on the Redcat website as a token of our appreciation for your patience.

We understand that you may have questions about the time frame for the updated parts. We will have a better understanding of the situation later this week and expect that the parts will be available in less than three weeks.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding as we work to resolve these issues. At Redcat, we take pride in delivering quality products and we will continue to do everything possible to ensure that our customers are satisfied with their purchases.

Thank you for your continued support.

Regards,
Redcat
IMG_2322.jpeg

Ahh. Haven’t gotten that far yet.
I have 1 friend in my area that's into rc/redcat stuff and has a Kaiju. We had just finished talking about the machete when he sent me that link. My first RC was a shredder so watching this play out is a lil funny to me. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back