Zeee, can you take me high-IR!? (Damned Yankees😎)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can "I", not yet. I see no way to copy a photo from my gallery to the clipboard? I can definitely paste in the ebay messages dialog box.
This may sound dumb, but a quick work around for that might be to upload somewhere like to your email or even here to the AF (like a msg or something). Then going back in you should be able to "copy" i think?

EDIT: or if you're on android, you could even "text" it to someone. I know you can "copy" images from a text message.

This may sound dumb, but a quick work around for that might be to upload somewhere like to your email or even here to the AF (like a msg or something). Then going back in you should be able to "copy" i think?

EDIT: or if you're on android, you could even "text" it to someone. I know you can "copy" images from a text message.
Nope, doesn't sound dumb at all! What's dumb is no ability to attach files in ebay messages,LOL. Thanks Tex, I'll give it a go. Hope no one minds, but Ima post up a few more pics here then try copy/paste over in ebay messages..🤷‍♂️
I'll have to leave my dungeon (office) to upload pics. Service in the dungeon is terrible, uploading a pic takes like 10 minutes..😬
Oops, thanks @Hector_Fisher
And everyone for the help!😉👍🍻

Nope, doesn't sound dumb at all! What's dumb is no ability to attach files in ebay messages,LOL. Thanks Tex, I'll give it a go. Hope no one minds, but Ima post up a few more pics here then try copy/paste over in ebay messages..🤷‍♂️
I'll have to leave my dungeon (office) to upload pics. Service in the dungeon is terrible, uploading a pic takes like 10 minutes..😬
It's cause they want to push you to use their APP. See it's working!!!! :LOL:
1701786280428.png

Can "I", not yet. I see no way to copy a photo from my gallery to the clipboard? I can definitely paste in the ebay messages dialog box.

All you need to do is to go to your phone's Photos Gallery..
click on the photo you want, then click on "Share" and you'll be given several options to send to Facebook, Twitter, etc with one of them being send to Msg or something like that..

That should allow you to do it.

All you need to do is to go to your phone's Photos Gallery..
click on the photo you want, then click on "Share" and you'll be given several options to send to Facebook, Twitter, etc with one of them being send to Msg or something like that..

That should allow you to do it.
Perhaps. I did look at that but thought of messages as in text messages not Ebay's messages..
Twittler or Facecrook aren't in my field of view. I refuse to participate. LOL
Here's my options for sharing photos..messages just takes me to my contacts list. I'll try copy/paste of a photo I've previously posted here just to test the theory.
Here's my options for sharing photos..messages just takes me to my contacts list. I'll try copy/paste of a photo I've previously posted here just to test the theory.
That's a negative on the copy/paste. The image is on my clipboard but will not paste in ebay messages. Text only. I have messaged Zeee through ebay messages that if they can't provide an email address to send photos to, I'll be forced to ask for a refund through ebay. I don't know what else I can do? 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231205-093037_Android System.jpg
    Screenshot_20231205-093037_Android System.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
... uh, okay. I'm an idiot!!
I was replying to Zeee's message. That only allows text. To send attachments, I had to go back to my purchases, view item, contact seller (create new message) and viola! There it is, attach photos!!🤷‍♂️🤔🤪😉
Thank you for your patience!!🤣🤣

I was replying to Zeee's message. That only allows text. To send attachments, I had to go back to my purchases, view item, contact seller (create new message) and viola! There it is, attach photos!!🤷‍♂️🤔🤪😉

👊

Anyone know if there's a way to share photos via ebay messages? I checked the box to receive copies of messages to my email, thought I was sending photos to the Zeee Ebay store via email but that doesn't work apparently. I've asked them for an email address to send photos to. See how goes. Between different time zones and language barriers, a frustrating process I'm finding. LOL
Not sure about ebay but I sent my pics via Amazon to them. They did ask permission to use one of my pics for promotional purposes and I always felt that's why they outright refunded my batteries. Even though they refunded before asking. Dunno if they used it or not, I was keeping an eye out for awhile until I gave up.
Don't feel too bad. Ask me how long it took me to figure out that the ARRMAFORUM icon at the top of the screen was a "button". Once I did, doors in Forum really opened up for me 😂

Last edited:
Don't feel too bad. Ask me how long it took me to figure out that the ARRMAFORUM icon at the top of the screen was a "button". Once I did, doors in Forum really opened up for me 😂
LOL!! Ain't that the refresh button?🤷‍♂️
Yeah, so I've given Zeee the benefit of the doubt. They failed. Asked me what I think they should do? Well, if you can't tell by my description of the batteries dropping out under load, or the ridiculously high ir readings while connected to the charger, I have no confidence in you or your products. Refund please.
As the impatient man that I am, I went to ebay and started the return process. My return window expires tomorrow.
So, now I gotta box these turds up and get to the USPS during their hours of operation. Not convenient for me but..
So, guess I'm done with Zeee. It was a good (cheap) ride while it lasted. Next!! LOL

LOL!! Ain't that the refresh button?🤷‍♂️
Yeah, so I've given Zeee the benefit of the doubt. They failed. Asked me what I think they should do? Well, if you can't tell by my description of the batteries dropping out under load, or the ridiculously high ir readings while connected to the charger, I have no confidence in you or your products. Refund please.
As the impatient man that I am, I went to ebay and started the return process. My return window expires tomorrow.
So, now I gotta box these turds up and get to the USPS during their hours of operation. Not convenient for me but..
So, guess I'm done with Zeee. It was a good (cheap) ride while it lasted. Next!! LOL
They are hit or miss for sure. Quality control is like a roll of the dice. If you can get them on a screaming sale, then maybe having some cheapo batteries might be worth it. (when i want to take my big rock to the skate park and just "send it", i use the zeee's instead of my good CNHL's.

But yeah i'm with you. I definitely have started shying away from them.

They are hit or miss for sure. Quality control is like a roll of the dice. If you can get them on a screaming sale, then maybe having some cheapo batteries might be worth it. (when i want to take my big rock to the skate park and just "send it", i use the zeee's instead of my good CNHL's.

I scraped the barrel on these, $100 for 2 4s 7200 120C.. gambled, lost..moving on. I've got a bead on the SMC 8400 @$80 each right now.. no rush though. I won't likely be running the K8 much if any more this year. Got 2 sets of 4s still for the Snowbank deluxe (Xmaxx). Should hold me over till I get my refund from Zeee next year.

Perhaps a PSA..and a chance for @SrC To say "I told ya so". 😉🤣
I bought a pair of Zeee 4s 7200 120C batteries a month ago for $100. Good deal I thought. I have used Zeee batteries many times over the past few years and been satisfied. Initially, I ran these in my stock Xmaxx and all seemed well and good. I just got a K8S v1 rtr about a week ago. I ran them in it, truck seemed soft but I wasn't sure if it was due to the stock Firma 1250kv 4985 or what. I dropped a Firma 1100kv 5687 in, 26t pinion, eh, still seems soft. Then my brother came out Saturday with his O8S exb, Max6/1100 equipped. We did some speed runs up and down my driveway, I got maybe 2 passes before my truck dropped to half speed..huh. After sitting for a couple seconds, takes right off like I expect it too, only to fall on it's face again. Occasionally hitting LVC. So, I checked esc, no flashing lights, nothing is hot. Well, lets throw some Spektrum 5000 100c in and see what happens..whoa!! It came alive! After at least 10 full throttle pulls, no signs of giving up.. so, I guess my Zeees have gone high-IR.. I'm messaging back and forth with Zeee now to see what they have to offer. Take a look at these IR readings..😬😕😔

View attachment 335362

View attachment 335363

View attachment 335364

View attachment 335365

View attachment 335366
Those IR's are like crap there!!o_O

All I know is that I paid $80.00 for a pair of the CNHL 5600 mah hardcase 4s Race packs, on the CNHL AMZ store about a year and a half ago. Great performers. Not any sale price or discount. Just Regular CNHL price. Now they are well over $100 for a pair. And they call that a sale now?? One of them totally went south with not even 20 cycles out of it. Would I buy another? Doubt it now. Especially at their current prices. There are better options out there. I got more cycles out of my Zeees for way less $$. Not that the Zeees are much to write home about. But at least you get what you know you are paying for. Good enough for plain Bashing use.
All Lipo brands are a mixed bag. CNHL was the flavor of the month for a while there.:cool:

All I know is that I paid $80.00 for a pair of the CNHL 5600 mah hardcase 4s Race packs, on the CNHL AMZ store about a year and a half ago. Great performers. Not any sale price or discount. Just Regular CNHL price. Now they are well over $100 for a pair. And they call that a sale now?? One of them totally went south with not even 20 cycles out of it. Would I buy another? Doubt it now. Especially at their current prices. There are better options out there. I got more cycles out of my Zeees for way less $$. Not that the Zeees are much to write home about. But at least you get what you know you are paying for. Good enough for plain Bashing use.
All Lipo brands are a mixed bag. CNHL was the flavor of the month for a while there.:cool:
Agreed. Which is also why I said "It was good while it lasted" about the Zeee's. 3 years ago I was quite impressed, and they were much cheaper then. Also, they're higher spec battery was a 70c then..now, well you know. Every battery manufacturer is throwing up these ridiculous C ratings..
I also had a brief romance with the CNHL's. 2x4s 6200 100c "racing" packs. Good while they lasted, about a year and a half. Quite good for the $50 a piece I paid. Now, not sure. I guess I feel obliged to stick to my guns, buy cheap, expect less. Seems easier to live with than paying good money only to be even more disappointed.. IDK.

I’ve seen the same in Hoovo’s, but they got much better after being cycled a few times. But the high numbers in the one I remember were all under 20. Yours are up there, man!
I heard of guys saying new Lipo packs will run better after several cycles. I never noticed that. And goes contrary to what the Lipo industry states. However, I do notice a pack that is warmed up after a few cycles charged back to back run stronger. Whether old or new packs.
Only new Nim and Nicads do run better after several cycles. By their chemical design.

I heard of guys saying new Lipo packs will run better after several cycles. I never noticed that. And goes contrary to what the Lipo industry states. However, I do notice a pack that is warmed up after a few cycles charged back to back run stronger. Whether old or new packs.
Only new Nim and Nicads do run better after several cycles. By their chemical design.
I've always wondered about the logic behind "cycling" batteries. Some people state they will last longer or perform better if new batteries are cycled first. Some people state thats BS. I dunno which group is right there, but I do know they all agree that a lipo's life is measured by the amount of charges its been through, or should be. So taking that logic, to me makes sense to cycle with use. Otherwise each charger discharge is a use that you didn't get out of the battery.

Two weeks ago I got a twin pack of cheap Amazon 4s batteries. I checked IR when I got them and to make sure they were shipped at storage charge. On one battery the IR of all four cells were in the low teens. After charging it, running it in my Typhon to LVC, and then storage charging it the IR’s all dropped into the 6’s.
I never “cycle” my batteries on a charger, I use them. But I do notice that performance often seems to improve after they are cycled a few times. (Charged, run to LVC, storage charged, rinse and repeat.)
I've always wondered about the logic behind "cycling" batteries. Some people state they will last longer or perform better if new batteries are cycled first. Some people state thats BS. I dunno which group is right there, but I do know they all agree that a lipo's life is measured by the amount of charges its been through, or should be. So taking that logic, to me makes sense to cycle with use. Otherwise each charger discharge is a use that you didn't get out of the battery.
Agreed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back