Michigan ☆☆☆SUNDAY FUNDAY☆☆☆

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better jump on your bike and start now. I will even pick you up at the border lol
LMAO. My dad has to go to Michigan this Friday for work. Can I sleepover at yours?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sleep:
The border from me to Michigan is a 4hour drive. I bet I can make it 2 hrs if I hop on my speedrun car:LOL:

Would like to check it out,..if not busy, where is this going to be at ??..I'm in s.e. mich..

Would like to check it out,..if not busy, where is this going to be at ??..I'm in s.e. mich..
It's going to end up being in Grand Blanc Michigan

It's going to end up being in Grand Blanc Michigan
What can I bring homie? My ramp isn’t in perfect shape but I can put some work into it if you think we need it. I’m actually hoping @Jordan10R brings his FreshPark ramp. Looks like we could jump the telephone lines with that thing. 😜

What can I bring homie? My ramp isn’t in perfect shape but I can put some work into it if you think we need it. I’m actually hoping @Jordan10R brings his FreshPark ramp. Looks like we could jump the telephone lines with that thing. 😜
Yes please everybody bring all the ramps you can I have one and a half still surviving LOL
No need to bring anything else I will beverages last time food was brought it was way too much LOL

Yes please everybody bring all the ramps you can I have one and a half still surviving LOL
No need to bring anything else I will beverages last time food was brought it was way too much LOL
You got it boss. I think I can shore it up enough for 1/8 scale rigs. Those Xmaxx and 8S rigs might drive thru it tho 🤣🤘🏻

You got it boss. I think I can shore it up enough for 1/8 scale rigs. Those Xmaxx and 8S rigs might drive thru it tho 🤣🤘🏻
My main ramp you seen handles the xmaxx perfectly. I think my k8 weights more then it lol

You know I am bring it. The ramp stays in the car just like my kids car seat 🤣🤣.

Let me know u need anything else 👊👊👊

Nothing needed. Thinking we may go somewhere for a late lunch depending on how many all shows up. My door will be open at 8am if anyone wants to just hang out and relax, coffee is always on.

I'm busy, I am seeing dude perfect on Friday, but I would rather go to the meat if I were closer!! haha!!
Oh that's awesome.... maybe the next one lol

I should be able to make Sunday. Will bring the ramp you all helped me build in the spring. Is this an alcohol-free affair again?
If I didn’t have to drive an hour and a half back I would bring a bottle to share. Chris if that is frowned upon, please let us know. Don’t want to upset anyone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back