Felony šŸ PERFORMANCE LIMITLESS šŸ ā€œBugatti Bolideā€ BUILDā€¼ļø āš ļø MAJOR FABRICATIONāš ļø

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BUGATTI BOLIDE BODY COMPLETED! Now the only thing left is to make some front grill and vents possibly, and the engine sounds. May it do the rear paneling because Iā€™m kind of questioning the days of my life gone into this but maybe itā€™ll pay off with enough support for ROTM. (Part 3) video coming soon

IMG_1871.jpeg

IMG_1866.jpeg

IMG_1839.jpeg

IMG_1837.jpeg

IMG_1857.jpeg

IMG_1856.jpeg

IMG_1816.jpeg

IMG_1833.jpeg

IMG_1813.jpeg

IMG_1811.jpeg

Cool, but a Bolide just isn't a Bolide without the wing.
ā€¦. Youā€™re absolutely right man, I feel the same way. Thereā€™s actually a story behind that so Iā€™ll have to explain it in the videošŸ‘ The controversy will be worth the wait šŸ˜Ž

Ever considered to shorten the arrma difuser and play with some forged carbon to model the rear end?

I bet you could make something like this:

View attachment 358885

Look like that:
View attachment 358878
.. yeah I had high ambitions to chop the rear Defuser and make the inner paneling for the rear of the Bolide butā€¦ thereā€™s just so much that I want to talk about that Iā€™m going to have to cram it all into the next vid šŸ«£

Ever considered to shorten the arrma difuser and play with some forged carbon to model the rear end?

I bet you could make something like this:

View attachment 358885

Look like that:
View attachment 358878
So also, are you powering accessories with the rear power buttons youā€™re also using as lights? Thatā€™d be cool if so.

Last edited:
So also, are you powering accessories with the rear power buttons youā€™re also using as lights? Thatā€™d be cool if so.
Left button is for the esc, right for lights/cooling.
The red bar in the middle is a cob panel with a flasher unit, so once thats on, the green lights of the powerbuttons are less visible ;)

Back