Kraton 0-40mph drag K1/8exb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
So I have the 1/8 scale Kexb with the HW Max 6, 1650kv combo in it. I also purchased some 1/5 scale Grp F1 style tyres that are 137mm x 75mm and was thinking of a use for the tires. Cause there way to big for any typhon or limitless build Im doing. So I thought of doing a 0-40mph Kexb. my questions are does anyone with 0-40 experience have any suggestions on the approximate top end speed to gear towards like 50, or 75 top speed.
I think it will be fun to try it on the tires I have if I can keep the front end down too. Lol 😂

So I have the 1/8 scale Kexb with the HW Max 6, 1650kv combo in it. I also purchased some 1/5 scale Grp F1 style tyres that are 137mm x 75mm and was thinking of a use for the tires. Cause there way to big for any typhon or limitless build Im doing. So I thought of doing a 0-40mph Kexb. my questions are does anyone with 0-40 experience have any suggestions on the approximate top end speed to gear towards like 50, or 75 top speed.
I think it will be fun to try it on the tires I have if I can keep the front end down too. Lol 😂
Gear for 41-45mph if doing 0-40 hits. You want it to just max out at the finish. There’s no use trying to go much faster than 40mph if all you’re doing is going 0-40mph. Use all the torque you can.

Gear for 41-45mph if doing 0-40 hits. You want it to just max out at the finish. There’s no use trying to go much faster than 40mph if all you’re doing is going 0-40mph. Use all the torque you can.
Thanks JD I was hoping to give your 1.35 a run for it’s money this season 😂😂
I’ll be posting my build pics as soon as I get started with the wrenching

Thanks JD I was hoping to give your 1.35 a run for it’s money this season 😂😂
I’ll be posting my build pics as soon as I get started with the wrenching
How about my 0.94s 😱🤣🤘 I believe @Mr.Duke matched my 0.94s time as well. Waiting for someone to beat it.

Sure I can do that too lol 😂

I’ll get right on it 🫡

I am worried about the lsd in the exb diffs though, I wonder what they will do to the running of 0-40 or other drag hits
I ran the EXB LSD diffs in my drag setups. The larger sun gear pins is necessary IMO.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back