Infraction 1 Hoonitruck 1 strand of patience left 😂

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XplicitRC

Never let anyone compromise your integrity🤙
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon 3s
  5. Vorteks
  6. Voltage
  7. Infraction 4x4
Finally got this thing almost wrapped up. The Gun metal looks so badass I just wish I’d had the matching Stencils, but still turned out pretty sick. I tried to get some quick pics sorry if they’re not of great quality, but I honestly think this thing looks better in person than pictures. Tried to integrate the Arrma theme into it as well. This is literally the 2nd body I’ve every done custom. I plan on selling it but I just really enjoy making these. Hope I can make some more down the road. Anyways hope you guys like it.🤙🤙

IMG_4333.jpeg

IMG_4332.jpeg

IMG_4331.jpeg

IMG_4328.jpeg

IMG_4329.jpeg

IMG_4330.jpeg

IMG_4327.jpeg

IMG_4326.jpeg

IMG_4324.jpeg

IMG_4323.jpeg

IMG_4362.jpeg

IMG_4353.jpeg

IMG_4350.jpeg

IMG_4349.jpeg

IMG_4358.jpeg

Last edited:
That looks fantastic, nice job.
Mciracing
https://mciracing.ca/ dude does a killer job and are great quality
I’ve used him almost exclusively for a couple years now. He has a fantastic array of original race livery available in all scales. Good stuff.

Dang. Whats scale?
They have an option on what scale you want them this is 1/10 scale due to how large the decals are. If I got 1/8th scale they would have been too big and bulky for my taste.

They have an option on what scale you want them this is 1/10 scale due to how large the decals are. If I got 1/8th scale they would have been too big and bulky for my taste.
Thx dude. Ima be able to complete my project now!
And they are a canadian company! Could print big rock decals but at a very high cost

Wow, this looks incredible, fancy doing a custom body for my Typhon 3s.....??
I could possibly yes problem is theirs not much slack for decals on the buggy body but I’m sure I could come up with something.

Mciracing

https://mciracing.ca/ dude does a killer job and are great quality

Thanks 🤙
Their website is so cheese.... i cannot add my file. I was only able to when the website bugged and the upload button became available for a few seconds.
image.jpg

You can see the upload button is white. But i was able to save it!
doesn't allow me to add the custom sheet to my cart on my pc. Says cart empty. But i can add it on my ipad but the sheet looks blurry i hope thats just a website thing

Their website is so cheese.... i cannot add my file. I was only able to when the website bugged and the upload button became available for a few seconds. View attachment 315754
You can see the upload button is white. But i was able to save it!
doesn't allow me to add the custom sheet to my cart on my pc. Says cart empty. But i can add it on my ipad but the sheet looks blurry i hope thats just a website thing
If you email him with your issue he may just have you email them directly. The guys is super cool and will definitely figure your upload issue out. I haven’t used that feature so I’m of no use unfortunately

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back