10 DAYS TO GO!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
September 21 GIF by Earth, Wind & Fire

No clue. Birthday?

Not one person mentioned the anniversary of the World Trade Center Attack 21 years ago. Today. How quickly history is forgotten.
Most are too young. But I definitely remember in school watching it!

I was living in Germany at the time. Watched it all live on TV at my GFs place. That day is definitely burned into memory like few others. My respects to all those who died in the attack and from the effects of the toxic fumes emanating from the rubble. May they all rest in peace and never be forgotten.
George C Scott America GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I was at a Ford dealership dropping off my car. First tower had just been hit. i wasn't far from it. While we were all watching it burn on TV the second tower was hit. My office was close enough you could see the smoke billowing from Manhattan in the sky.
No one thought they'd fall, but they did.
If you have Never been there and seen the World Trade Center complex, its hard to imagine what happened there. Ive stumbled through that Plaza many many times after partying in the village. Dizzying heights they were. Its still had to image the carnage that was ground zero that day.
Lost friends and watched the world change overnight.
That was the day WW3 actually started. History will think so I believe.

I was at work and a coworker came in yelling we're at war! He was a bit high strung. ;)
The world mobilized Histories largest super power and gave reason for its leaders to do whatever they believe is right.

What were they thinking? What a mistake - for us all. Too much power for one political party to control.
I wish I could live another 75 years to witness the outcome. Its fascinating, human behavior.

edit/add: I wake up every day and solemnly thank the heavens i was born an unimpoverished Man in America, just for the sheer ease. There is so much pain, death and greed in world history. And Shockingly so, It's better Now than it has ever been and it will continue to get better as we learn from our mistakes, in pease and without greed and cruelty.
don't worry about the Planet! The Planet is fine. LIFE is fine.
Worry about People. Value human life. Save the People. Not the Planet.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back