10 DAYS TO GO!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No clue. Birthday?

Not one person mentioned the anniversary of the World Trade Center Attack 21 years ago. Today. How quickly history is forgotten.
OP said 10 days to go. You call that a birthday? No American that lived through 9/11 has forgotten it, and we didn’t forget those who didn’t live through it, either. Pretty sure that might not have been what the OP meant?
Go “love” yourself, @Rowdyray
Offensive.

OP said 10 days to go. You call that a birthday? No American that lived through 9/11 has forgotten it, and we didn’t forget those who didn’t live through it, either. Pretty sure that might not have been what the OP meant?
Go “love” yourself, @Rowdyray
Offensive.
I meant the OP"s birthday. How are we supposed to know what he meant. Pretty vague.

No clue. Birthday?

Not one person mentioned the anniversary of the World Trade Center Attack 21 years ago. Today. How quickly history is forgotten.
Always remember. Will never forget that. 🇺🇲🥺

I meant the OP"s birthday. How are we supposed to know what he meant. Pretty vague.
And yet you took it there? You struck a nerve with me. Go on another forum and preach about 9/11 and those who “don’t remember.” Glad we‘re not in person right now.

And yet you took it there? You struck a nerve with me. Go on another forum and preach about 9/11 and those who “don’t remember.” Glad we‘re not in person right now.
Easy, easy boys....let's take a deep breath and smile. 😁 :happy:🤪 This is a cow. 👉🐄 🤪🤪✌️

No clue. Birthday?

It's crazy it's been that long. I feel very old.

I assure you, in person we'd be shaking hands. You totally mistook where I was going with this. That's the problem with forums and typed words. No context.

Exit only for me.
Lol nobody got the joke?
do you remember?
THE 21ST NIGHT OF SEPTEMBER
SPEED WAS CHANGING THE MINDS OF RC’ERS

Lol nobody got the joke?
do you remember?
THE 21ST NIGHT OF SEPTEMBER
SPEED WAS CHANGING THE MINDS OF RC’ERS
But on a serious note i do remember 9/11 and I salute everyone who made a sacrifice to help the nation.

it was about the song though lol.
:ROFLMAO: So that's what happened. Been a great thread for the most part. Thanks.
Lol yep, everything from @LicketySplit pulling a lion king on the floor to a load of birthdays, this has been better then i thought.
Do you remember?
@Mr. RC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back