Go To Purchases at a Costco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trexdd

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
Like the title says, what are your go to purchases when heading to a Costco or another similar cash and carry kind of store? Do you have staples that you purchase or just replenish what you need?

Like the title says, what are your go to purchases when heading to a Costco or another similar cash and carry kind of store? Do you have staples that you purchase or just replenish what you need?
do you no you're on the arrma forum :unsure: I get bog rolls washing powder and those fancy nuts. and a hot dog on the way out costco that is

do you no you're on the arrma forum :unsure: I get bog rolls washing powder and those fancy nuts. and a hot dog on the way out costco that is
lol this is on topic for General Chaos section of the board

I've never been in a Costa Co or whatever you call it, or a Starbucks either. I got to get me some Krispy Kreme donuts every now & again, though. And- They have some good coffee.

Last edited:
Only useful if you buy in bulk and savings need to add up to justify the membership cost.
I'm saving more than buying elsewhere, that is RC money all day long.

Not buying the huge bulks myself but if you are eating at a roach coach aka Food-truck I'm 90% sure you are eating from Costco (or similar) every time.

My most frequent purchase is probably gas, the Sams Clubs around here are ~30 cents lower than anywhere else. I save way more on gas alone than I pay for the membership.

Costco!

I HATE paying the yearly renewal, but my wife wants it. All the kids are gone! We do not buy in bulk, and I want the hot dogs at the stand, and she is a vegan.

However!!! The return policy is excellent, so with the electronics, household stuff, etc, it has worked out, and we get a small check back, about half or more than half, to cover the yearly fee...so we keep it.

I have returned stuff that is over a year or so old, so I prefer to get those items at Costco only if I can.

Pretty much the only thing I buy at Sam’s is TP and paper towels. We seem to go thru it like crazy! 😵‍💫

Oh and my PS5 came from there too. 😉

Way back when we used to go to Costco it was usually odd things like tools or Xmas decoarations, dvd's, things like that. We never bought food there except hotdogs on the way out the door.

We finally realized we weren't getting our money's worth out of the membership so we cancelled it. That must have been about 25 years ago.

My most frequent purchase is probably gas, the Sams Clubs around here are ~30 cents lower than anywhere else. I save way more on gas alone than I pay for the membership.
Yeah, I've had a membership to Sam's for 25 years. Get it through work. Super cheap and they take it out of my check. Great when I was raising the kids. These days, I use it to buy a case of pork butts for deer processing. Or some ribs for a superbowl party. But, agree, the gas savings offset any membrship fees I pay.

Back