SOLD / FOUND 2020 GREAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!.. PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE POSTING..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ill take it
@slick2500 is an awesome guy but I don't think he mentioned he was giving it away..... I'm sure he'd work out a deal with ya but didn't see FREE or TO GIVE AWAY in his description....

@slick2500 is an awesome guy but I don't think he mentioned he was giving it away..... I'm sure he'd work out a deal with ya but didn't see FREE or TO GIVE AWAY in his description....
I was just messin with him tell him "say 'i'll take it' or someone else might get it!" you know"?:):)
Also have 25t and 19t 48DP pinions for the takingView attachment 112325
View attachment 112326
Will these fit a senton 3s and are they taken? And is 3s senton stock pinion 20T?

Last edited:
I was just messin with him tell him "say 'i'll take it' or someone else might get it!" you know"?:):)

Will these fit a senton 3s and are they taken? And is 3s senton stock pinion 20T?

No sir..senton 3s is mod .8 =32pitch..

No they are very small pinions and only a 3.175mm bore where as the Senton is 5mm bore and different pitch also

I still have the 14T Gmade pinion mod1 5mm bore up for grabs.
I've also got some spare Flanged socket head scres for motor mounting. I can hook up about 5 people with 2-4 each. And the first 2 will get a really strong battery strap. Shipping on me in the U.S.

View attachment 113242
Is the 14T pinion still availible? It should make a senton 3s go faster if the stock is 20T, right?

14t is going to slow it down alot if your running a 20t.
Is it going to make it have more power though?
Just adding a more recent post that both servos have been claimed and shipped. Will be posting some other parts soon.
When do you think you will be posting other parts? And do you have any for a senton 3s?

It’s a head slap, sure many felt that sentiment. This isn’t the mall where you ask Santa for your list. You appreciate the kindness and Christmas spirit shown here, maybe you only give, maybe you get lucky and there is something you can use.

And no, it won’t give you more power.

It’s a head slap, sure many felt that sentiment. This isn’t the mall where you ask Santa for your list. You appreciate the kindness and Christmas spirit shown here, maybe you only give, maybe you get lucky and there is something you can use.

Well, I understand what you are saying but in the rules, it does say "You can ask for as many items as you want"??‍♂️. @Jinglehopper if you need anything I got u. I have a couple of gears and little things like that!:)

Yeah, I was just wondering what people have. Sorry, I wan't thinking. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :bag: :bag: :bag:
Well, I understand what you are saying but in the rules, it does say "You can ask for as many items as you want"??‍♂️. @Jinglehopper if you need anything I got u. I have a couple of gears and little things like that!:)
I don't need anything anymore because I just ordered a bearing set, but my front bumper is broken but it works right now taped together (duct tape always works!). I just thought it would be nice to try out another pinion to see what it's like, but I don't need one.:)
IMG_0316.JPG

Last edited:
Actually, the line about as many items as you want is
4) Item / item's "gifter" is free to list as many FREE things as they want, when they want..
Not exactly the same thing, but then there seems to have been some confusion about rule 5 too, so ?‍♂️

Yeah, I was just wondering what people have. Sorry, I wan't thinking. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :bag: :bag: :bag:

I don't need anything anymore because I just ordered a bearing set, but my front bumper is broken but it works right now taped together (duct tape always works!). I just thought it would be nice to try out another pinion to see what it's like, but I don't need one.:) View attachment 113722
I think the only thing u need is a wash. I have a new bumper kit for a senton but It wouldcost a lot to ship to u so makes no sense!

Incorrect.. please go back and read the rules thoroughly...

It clearly states what @extremeengineer posted... you can LIST as many free items... it says nothing about ask for..?

It also states clearly that you can only have ONE I'll take it..

Lastly it is quite rude in my opinion to ask for anything that IS NOT listed on a give away thread..?.. c'mon now.. that's like getting a car for free then asking, where is the jet?....

I've tried to let this ride, but it's getting little crazy..

Please please please abide by the rules..

Incorrect.. please go back and read the rules thoroughly...

It clearly states what @extremeengineer posted... you can LIST as many free items... it says nothing about ask for..?

It also states clearly that you can only have ONE I'll take it..

Lastly it is quite rude in my opinion to ask for anything that IS NOT listed on a give away thread..?.. c'mon now.. that's like getting a car for free then asking, where is the jet?....

I've tried to let this ride, but it's getting little crazy..

Please please please abide by the rules..
Ok, sorry. I see what your saying, I didn't realize what I was saying untill after I posted. I'll be more carefull in the future.:)

2 new rules have been added to the list.. please see the revised rule list..

I apologize to all that this thread got off track..

Moving forward I would like the only posts to be listing something, if you still feel compelled to do so..

And

"I'll take it" with the addition of sending pm, or pm sent

Anything else should be taken to pm please, to make this easier to go through...

I also ask to anyone that has listed something for free compile a list once again and post it.. so from here forward we can actually see what's being given.. ( I know it's a pain and I apologize)

I was also thinking it may be best to just keep editing your post to add more things or remove things given..

Again I apologize for the shift in this thread, I suppose it needed more thought put into it as far as the rules go, and it all became a jumbled mess..

Thank you, Alden. (camaroboy383)

Last edited:
Ok, sorry. I see what your saying, I didn't realize what I was saying untill after I posted. I'll be more carefull in the future.:)
Hey no worries brother. It was clear from the beginning your intentions where honest. The 14t is still available but probably not what you want. PM me if you want it though. ?
Digging through my junk again hmmm....??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back