2023 EPIC NEW CHASSIS FOR ARRMA šŸ’ŖšŸ˜²šŸ‘

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ARRMA Limitless/Infraction/Felony - Carbon Fiber Chassis by Perfect Pass Premium Twill Carbon Fiber Arrma Upgrade Parts, No Modifications Required, Watch Video! (ARRMA 1/7 - Glossy) https://a.co/d/0uHuK98

Price???????????
Anyone know?
Peaked my Interest. My Lim is wanting one.:LOL: Wallet permitting....
The Matte version is probably less $$. I imagine. :unsure:
Im looking for the price so far can not find it.i want this chassis also.its beautiful šŸ¤© I'll keep looking if I find the price I'll post it.probably perfect pass web site has it.havnt checked it yet
Should have checked it first
ARRMA Limitless/Infraction/Felony - Carbon Fiber Chassis by Perfect Pass Premium Twill Carbon Fiber Arrma Upgrade Parts, No Modifications Required, Watch Video! (ARRMA 1/7 - Glossy) https://a.co/d/0uHuK98
Nvm there it is

Nah. Rather have scorched! The original. No knock offs. Just like how he ripped off ramjam braces.

Why do you think James McCoy and Raz donā€™t talk much anymore? Because Raz is there for profits and fame and other things that I canā€™t expose I donā€™t dislike him. The original ideas like the springs are greatish. But I trust scorched and Saga and EMP over this.

List goes onā€¦ with the design as well

Last edited:
Nah. Rather have scorched! The original. No knock offs. Just like how he ripped off ramjam braces.

Why do you think James McCoy and Raz donā€™t talk much anymore? Because Raz is there for profits and fame and other things that I canā€™t expose I donā€™t dislike him. The original ideas like the springs are greatish. But I trust scorched and Saga and EMP over this.

List goes onā€¦ with the design as well
I like Scorched as much as anyone else but the chassis is hardly a rip off. Scorched uses plates. That one is formed. If Raz ripped anyone off, I'd say he ripped off the Hot Dog Customs guy(if he was first forming his CF chassis')

I
I like Scorched as much as anyone else but the chassis is hardly a rip off. Scorched uses plates. That one is formed. If Raz ripped anyone off, I'd say he ripped off the Hot Dog Customs guy(if he was first forming his CF chassis')
driving so excuse my grammar and spelling. But my point was heā€™s out there copying everything else. And no matter. Scorched is my go too

Well, that's very nice šŸ˜Ž
If it were cheaper on the shipping/duty/taxes side I'd be all over a matt one..!!
Yeah I agree.ill wait and see in the future if it drops in price .but it's a beautiful chassis I must say..I'd like to see someone get it and try it out and give us a review.im sure it's as good as Raz says it is.he knows his stuffšŸ‘
Toatly agree šŸ‘

I

driving so excuse my grammar and spelling. But my point was heā€™s out there copying everything else. And no matter. Scorched is my go too
Fair enough. I love their stuff too and only wish getting my hands on their stuff was easier like stocked locally. I glad David did that and with their own upgrades to boot! It's not like he needed it but I'm sure every ounce of publicity helps not only his brand, but the hobby too.

It's $239.00, there was a link on the you tube site for the video.
Probably worth every penny. Far from any knock off. Appears to be the closest chassis in shape to the OE in Carbon fiber. The Stock areo is fully maintained. No Bulkhead shimming needed up front. Basically one piece. Not easy to lay up CF this way. In 4mm. Precisely and Time consuming. Being Lim V1/V2 compatible is the Icing right there. Preconfigured both ways.
My 2 cents.:cool:

Burnt dog just copied the original chassis. And Raz won't take 3 months to mfg and still f it up. Yes I still dislike Matt.
Missed the sale if not I would own Pp chassis.

Burnt dog just copied the original chassis. And Raz won't take 3 months to mfg and still f it up. Yes I still dislike Matt.
Missed the sale if not I would own Pp chassis.
I know there were issues with his production. He had a great idea for a product, one many people shelled out large for. But as far as I know, no-one else offered a CF chassis formed the way his were. Scorched uses a separate aluminum front end. CURC uses wedges. Both examples choose the easy, cheaper, and logistically more viable route buying pre-made carbon fiber plate sheets.
Two well established aftermarket part suppliers did pre-made CF plate chassis cut out in a CNC and precision drilled holes with CNC's. Smart move and that's how they keep up with orders. The other did all his by hand, mostly himself and what I believe really happened was he found himself overwhelmed with orders and never had a long term plan in place for such an event. He likely thought he would make maybe 20-30 a year and was overwhelmed with orders for those numbers weekly. I respect that he tried. And rest assured that the chassis' made by PP, Scorched, and CURC are basically copies too.
This isn't meant to defend HDC. Folks had a right to be pissed. But I also feel people don't appreciate what he faced with people screaming from every corner for refunds or chassis, all the while trying to keep the wheels turning. Imagine for a second here a possible world without Scorched or M2C parts because if their debuts were similar they might not exist today.

Probably worth every penny. Far from any knock off. Appears to be the closest chassis in shape to the OE in Carbon fiber. The Stock areo is fully maintained. No Bulkhead shimming needed up front. Basically one piece. Not easy to lay up CF this way. In 4mm. Precisely and Time consuming. Being Lim V1/V2 compatible is the Icing right there. Preconfigured both ways.
My 2 cents.:cool:
Agreed. And I think his idea of making this in a totally modular fashion to fit basically every LWB chassis without having to drill for your own personal layout is very, very smart. And youā€™re right, from a production standpoint itā€™s not even from the same planet as those engineered from a flat sheet of carbon. He also managed to do all of this for what I would consider a pretty reasonable price.
My main concern would be its most singular and attractive selling point: itā€™s 100% carbon fiber. Iā€™m sure it canā€™t be as strong in the frontal area where the bulkhead attaches in the event of an impact. I would still be inclined to favor the Scorched design that incorporates aluminum mounting plates for the bulkhead. It also offers skid protection.
That said, if used for itā€˜s intended purpose (dedicated, straight line speed running) then I guess it wouldnā€™t be that much of an issue, as a crash at those speeds could ruin any chassis anyway. But if used for the dual purpose of street bashing and speed running, I would not choose the PP option and would likely stick with Scorched. Thereā€™s no way the Scorched design isnā€™t stronger at both front and rear. Granted, itā€™s a little heavier, but that doesnā€™t really matter much for these cars. Some would say itā€™s actually a benefit.
I do remain puzzled in regard to his choice to not engineer this right off the rip as a full length chassis and garner the aero effects that would have been possible with no front chassis infills plugging up spaces that could have been eliminated in the first place. Also, where are the chassis buttons for the droop screws? That carbon will be chewed up and weakened in very short order I would think.
But in the greater scheme, itā€™s good for the hobby to have him producing another option. And even with the concerns I have, Iā€™m pretty sure that heā€™s built his base to the point where heā€™ll sell as many as he can make. For his hardest-core fanboys I believe Raz could probably take a crap on a piece of toast, post a video on his channel, and sell out of stock on Amazon in about 20 minutes. If anybody said, ā€œhey man, thatā€™s just dookie on rye,ā€ weā€™d be described as jealous haters.

Agreed. And I think his idea of making this in a totally modular fashion to fit basically every LWB chassis without having to drill for your own personal layout is very, very smart. And youā€™re right, from a production standpoint itā€™s not even from the same planet as those engineered from a flat sheet of carbon. He also managed to do all of this for what I would consider a pretty reasonable price.
My main concern would be its most singular and attractive selling point: itā€™s 100% carbon fiber. Iā€™m sure it canā€™t be as strong in the frontal area where the bulkhead attaches in the event of an impact. I would still be inclined to favor the Scorched design that incorporates aluminum mounting plates for the bulkhead. It also offers skid protection.
That said, if used for itā€˜s intended purpose (dedicated, straight line speed running) then I guess it wouldnā€™t be that much of an issue, as a crash at those speeds could ruin any chassis anyway. But if used for the dual purpose of street bashing and speed running, I would not choose the PP option and would likely stick with Scorched. Thereā€™s no way the Scorched design isnā€™t stronger at both front and rear. Granted, itā€™s a little heavier, but that doesnā€™t really matter much for these cars. Some would say itā€™s actually a benefit.
I do remain puzzled in regard to his choice to not engineer this right off the rip as a full length chassis and garner the aero effects that would have been possible with no front chassis infills plugging up spaces that could have been eliminated in the first place. Also, where are the chassis buttons for the droop screws? That carbon will be chewed up and weakened in very short order I would think.
But in the greater scheme, itā€™s good for the hobby to have him producing another option. And even with the concerns I have, Iā€™m pretty sure that heā€™s built his base to the point where heā€™ll sell as many as he can make. For his hardest-core fanboys I believe Raz could probably take a crap on a piece of toast, post a video on his channel, and sell out of stock on Amazon in about 20 minutes. If anybody said, ā€œhey man, thatā€™s just dookie on rye,ā€ weā€™d be described as jealous haters.
I so glad I thought of droop plates. I actually wrote to Scorched about acquiring some of theirs to no avail. Thought of using wide head short chicago bolts. Settled and made my own with 7075 I had kicking around.
Another thing, I've come to appreciate that CF has come a long way from my youth. It's safe to say the days of watching friends buy quality CF framed bikes only to have any of the stays, tubes or even head snap or crack with the slightest provocation are long gone. That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if testing revealed the PP 4mm chassis to be as strong or stronger than Scorched's 5mm. And I say this mainly out of belief that ridges, curves etc add structural strength when done right .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back