4s center diff sold out in minutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which one of y’all bought all the center diffs?? I have Jenny’s set to notify me when they get the Mojave center diffs and motor mounts in stock. They were gone minutes after I got the email. Dangit dudes!!
Have them send u a txt if possible

Which one of y’all bought all the center diffs?? I have Jenny’s set to notify me when they get the Mojave center diffs and motor mounts in stock. They were gone minutes after I got the email. Dangit dudes!!

Ted @ Jenny's was Suppose to notify me and give me the inside track....
I didn't get any notices and just happen to see the new Mojave 4S stuff listed two nights ago.. BUT as soon as I did a search to pull up all the new parts, the center diffs, shock towers and power module casings were already all Sold Out!!!

I'm like WTH....
Ted you were suppose to buzz me and give me a chance to snatch something..
Nada.. 😭

What??

IMG_0709.gif

My hobby shop got a bunch of the diffs in stock last week, still waiting on the motor mounts though. Horizon changed the listing for the motor mount to remove the plate though, I'm super upset with them. I am probably going to reach out to their support about it. When I ordered it, the title was different and had the plate in the pictures. When it arrived it didn't have the plate and it was just plastic. They updated the listing and redirected the old link to the plastic box.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back