Nice day out in the mountains...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumguy75

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
Went for a hike at Mount Hood yesterday. Weather was great with temps in the 50s, some high clouds and low haze with a view of Mt Jefferson about 50 miles to the south.

Looking south at Mt Jefferson in the distance with Trillium Lake below to the right:
20231021_101433.jpg

From the the bottom of a smaller canyon before reaching Zigzag:
20231021_103012.jpg

Overlooking Zigzag Canyon:
20231021_105850.jpg

Worked hard on physical therapy for my knee for months and this hike felt like a nice payoff for the effort!😎

I need some mountains in my life!! 👌
Soon you will....

Mountains of SNOW

Deep Snow GIF
Cat GIF
Snow Day Dog GIF

PS - HEY ! when ya gonna 8s that Grom?
Went for a hike at Mount Hood yesterday. Weather was great with temps in the 50s, some high clouds and low haze with a view of Mt Jefferson about 50 miles to the south.

Looking south at Mt Jefferson in the distance with Trillium Lake below to the right:
View attachment 327995

View attachment 327997

View attachment 328049

Worked hard on physical therapy for my knee for months and this hike felt like a nice payoff for the effort!😎

I lived in Glendale and Aurora Colorado for a bit - even though I currently live in the Blue Ridge Mountains, in comparison to what Y'all have, they are more like hills.....

Soon you will....

Mountains of SNOW

Deep Snow GIF
Cat GIF
Snow Day Dog GIF

PS - HEY ! when ya gonna 8s that Grom?

I lived in Glendale and Aurora Colorado for a bit - even though I currently live in the Blue Ridge Mountains, in comparison to what Y'all have, they are more like hills.....
You’re kill’n me bro!
ricky gervais laughing GIF

View attachment 327995

View attachment 327997

View attachment 328049

Wow! Such a beautiful planet we live on. For the most part, anyways.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back