Outcast 4s V2 clutch pads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quiznatodd bidness

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I noticed yesterday in the exploded views that the V2’s have 4 clutch pads with the metal teeth instead of the 3s spurs which have 3. I’ve been running mine on 3 pads for months without noticing, as I simply took mine apart and swapped a HR metal in for the stripped plastic.

Anybody know if this change is for the 4s power behind it, or because of the metal, or all around improvement?

I noticed yesterday in the exploded views that the V2’s have 4 clutch pads with the metal teeth instead of the 3s spurs which have 3. I’ve been running mine on 3 pads for months without noticing, as I simply took mine apart and swapped a HR metal in for the stripped plastic.

Anybody know if this change is for the 4s power behind it, or because of the metal, or all around improvement?

It's just to take up the difference in thickness between plastic vs the metal spur.

A fourth slipper pad is needed for better braking due to the 4s power compared to the 3s .3 pads are not enough for 4s.this is what I've been told .if my statement is wrong plz correct me

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back