New Years Resolutions!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
Post ‘em up! Happy 2024, everyone!
I‘ll start with saying that I’ve really never kept them. I think it’s because of my rebellious nature, and when I make rules for myself I tend to say “screw that noise, man.” So this year, I’m taking a new approach and I think it might work for me. This year, I resolve to resolve. 👍

Not really a new year‘s resolution, but more a new RC season resolution😉.
I had way too little RC time this year, by which I mean driving them.
Typically ‘my’ season is from mid March to Mid October give or take. So in October/November my resolution was too take the RC’s outdoors more next season.😎

The only thing I plan on doing differently this year is finishing one build before I start another. This hobby is very addictive lol.
I typically have from 4-6 projects cooking at one time. It’s my ADHD.
Not really a new year‘s resolution, but more a new RC season resolution😉.
I had way too little RC time this year, by which I mean driving them.
Typically ‘my’ season is from mid March to Mid October give or take. So in October/November my resolution was too take the RC’s outdoors more next season.😎
That’s me 100%. My rigs, all of them that aren’t for decorating, need to be in a rotation this year, and get some wheel time.
As for my resolution…..
I desperately need to spend a lot less on this hobby this year. I’ve spent an absurd amount of money on new rigs, upgrades, tools and equipment. I need to slow down a bit, and maybe go on a vacay.

Last edited:

That’s me 100%. My rigs, all of them that aren’t for decorating, need to be in a rotation this year, and get some wheel time.
As for my resolution…..
I desperately need to spend a lot less on this hobby this year. I’ve spent an absurd amount of money on new rigs, upgrades, tools and equipment. I need to slow down a bit, and maybe go on a vacay.
My anxiety would be through the roof if I had 4 builds going on at once lol 😬 I do look forward to your projects sir 🍻

My anxiety would be through the roof if I had 4 builds going on at once lol 😬 I do look forward to your projects sir 🍻
Thanks! Sometimes I just need time to think on what I want to do next on a build, so I set it aside and work on something else until I find a solution. It works for me lol.

As for my resolution…..
My household is also going on a “money diet” this year. The good news for me is that I already have at least there more builds ready to go with virtually everything needed already on hand. And, like you, I will indeed run more rigs this year. I didn’t get a ton of wheel time in 2023, and when I did I was running basically the same two rigs I always do. I have several rigs that have not been off the shelf in probably 3 years! Maybe time to thin the herd…

Post ‘em up! Happy 2024, everyone!
I‘ll start with saying that I’ve really never kept them. I think it’s because of my rebellious nature, and when I make rules for myself I tend to say “screw that noise, man.” So this year, I’m taking a new approach and I think it might work for me. This year, I resolve to resolve. 👍
Mine is to build a track for my rc short course truck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back