Kraton 6s SHOCK UPGRADES?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
Just wondering if anyone has been successful at finding a shock that is better than stock Arrmas? Does the M2C shock upgrade make the truck’s better?

I have no experience with the 6s platform, other than using 6s shocks on my 3s vehicles.
What are you looking to improve?
Strength, weight, handling?

Stock Arrma shocks with the TRL Typhon pistons, x rings and delrin inserts.

After that you are looking at full option Tekno shocks but that will set you back about 2 Benjis.

Just wondering if anyone has been successful at finding a shock that is better than stock Arrmas? Does the M2C shock upgrade make the truck’s better?
I have not done anything with my shocks on all my arrma cars they perform great. was going to try the m2c upgrades but there a bit two expensive for my liking

I have not done anything with my shocks on all my arrma cars they perform great. was going to try the m2c upgrades but there a bit two expensive for my liking
I have been thinking the same thing about the M2C upgrade but I don’t get how it improves anything. Maybe someone else will chime in about them. Anything I’ve ever got ( and it has been a lot) from them is top notch and almost impossible to break.
As for the Tekno shocks. Can you buy them assembled?

I have been thinking the same thing about the M2C upgrade but I don’t get how it improves anything. Maybe someone else will chime in about them. Anything I’ve ever got ( and it has been a lot) from them is top notch and almost impossible to break.
As for the Tekno shocks. Can you buy them assembled?

Used sure but other than that you have to build them from kitted mt410 shocks, then add the machined pistons, tini shafts, delrin inserts, aluminum shock caps and aluminum lower retainers.

I’m running the m2c bladderless shock cap kit. Had about 5 packs through it so far. You can definitely tell it rebounds slower when you push down on the car, but as far as handling while driving, not sure I’ve really noticed a difference.

IMG_0854.jpeg

Of course the Tekno springs aren't going to work very well, they were meant for racing on a track in a car that weights 9lbs not for huge sends in a car that weighs 15lbs.
Yup I just wanted to make sure the OP knows this so if he's buying parts not to bother purchasing Tekno springs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back