A whales vagina

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Course ,,,,
This arrived today !!!!!
This is a BFS !!

IMG_0528.jpeg
IMG_0537.jpeg
IMG_0539.jpeg

Little man was struggling a little just to hold it for photo op !! lol

Course ,,,,
This arrived today !!!!!
This is a BFS !!

View attachment 357280View attachment 357281View attachment 357282
Little man was struggling a little just to hold it for photo op !! lol
BFS indeed, holy crap! Little Ron looks like he’s having a ball. And I’m loving the chain/bar sleeve! 😂 There’s a great joke right there that involves something made of latex not quite fitting a certain appendage, but I won’t go there…
Looks like he's ready to chop..
lumberjack thinks GIF
Wow, Tex. Thats one of the coolest gifs I’ve ever seen. That guy must feel like God! Right there are equal parts daring and skill paying off in the biggest possible way, and that was not a small tree. That’s so cool!

Is it bad that before I even started the new BFS I remove the crap muffler and baffle that the factory installs for “quieter operation” …..

And open her up for MO POWA!!!! ??

IMG_0726.jpeg
IMG_0728.jpeg

Holy restriction of air flow !!!!!!

I’ll fab an open tube 1inch straight header pipe … she should sound like a pro mod !!!
I’ll post pics when i getter done …

IMG_0732.jpeg

Is it bad that before I even started the new BFS I remove the crap muffler and baffle that the factory installs for “quieter operation” …..

View attachment 360255View attachment 360256

I’ll fab an open tube 1inch straight header pipe … she should sound like a pro mod !!!

View attachment 360258

Sir,
IF you're going to that much trouble..
Why not just go all out..
& install a small Electric Turbo on it and really gain some Power!!?

Screenshot_20240411-070821.png

💥👊🤣🍺

View attachment 360255View attachment 360256

View attachment 360258
If that’s a two-cycle engine you may want to keep the muffler as is. They must have back pressure and an expansion area (the cover before the last exhaust port) to get the power they need. If you disrupt the gas pulses it can be bad for power for sure. Straight pipes on a two cycle engine are absolutely the worst possible option for a well tuned engine.

Plz ,no one on here by this fake turbo look a like thing .lol it's been proven to not do a damn thing .pure junk ..😁👍 just looking out for you all.

It doesn't generate enough pressure for a 1:1 motor ,that is for sure..
But for a tiny engine like this.. Would have some noticable effect. 😉

If that’s a two-cycle engine you may want to keep the muffler as is. They must have back pressure and an expansion area (the cover before the last exhaust port) to get the power they need. If you disrupt the gas pulses it can be bad for power for sure. Straight pipes on a two cycle engine are absolutely the worst possible option for a well tuned engine.

It's electric, so to have it microprocessor controlled to the necessary gas pulses can be done to have different profiles- for maximum power
or for efficiency..

It doesn't generate enough pressure for a 1:1 motor ,that is for sure..
But for a tiny engine like this.. Would have some noticable effect. 😉

It's electric, so to have it microprocessor controlled to the necessary gas pulses can be done to have different profiles- for maximum power
or for efficiency..
You might be right Mr Tex👍

You are 100% correct
But that doesn’t mean I’m not gonna do it :) I did the same little modification on the medium size (74cc) neotec saw and it’s a mufuggin RIPPPPPER !!!!

I’m not completely removing the baffle deal, but I definitely drill holes in that sumbi1ch!!

And add a couple vents to the muffler cover …
The 74cc sounds really frickin good with the Burgandymod….
Cuts even better!!

Back