Kraton Adjust mesh v2.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rixxie33

Reaction score
I have a new Keaton 4s v2.5, how do you adjust the mesh on these. I found a plug on the case, but what ow?
Thanks

Remove the power module, unscrew the 3 screws holding the module together, adjust mesh using the 2 screws holding the motor to the motor mount. If you're not comfortable enough yet to "eyeball" the mesh then use the paper trick. Plenty vids on Youtube showing how to adjust mesh on the 3S & 4S rigs.

Good thing I took the module out! Absolutely no diff fluid in it whatsoever! The mesh was perfect.
Now I'll have to figure out how to remove F&R diffs to check for fluid!!
Thank you!
Remove the power module, unscrew the 3 screws holding the module together, adjust mesh using the 2 screws holding the motor to the motor mount. If you're not comfortable enough yet to "eyeball" the mesh then use the paper trick. Plenty vids on Youtube showing how to adjust mesh on the 3S & 4S rigs.

Remove the power module, unscrew the 3 screws holding the module together, adjust mesh using the 2 screws holding the motor to the motor mount. If you're not comfortable enough yet to "eyeball" the mesh then use the paper trick. Plenty vids on Youtube showing how to adjust mesh on the 3S & 4S rigs. And PS: does the O ring on center drive shaft fit between bearing and the mount?

@Rixxie33 FYI, opened brand new Kraton 4s 2.5 front diff yesterday. It was +/- half full or so. Topped it up. Taking out the rear diff today. Center diff later.

Front diff when opened:

20240207_205426.jpg

Last edited:
The photo is what it looked like with the top part removed. No idea about bearing. New to this =)
It's better to refer to YT videos if you want instructions. I referred to this one

Speeds it up to fast. Can't really follow.
The photo is what it looked like with the top part removed. No idea about bearing. New to this =)
It's better to refer to YT videos if you want instructions. I referred to this one

Mine was center diff. Bearings are on the outside shaft.
Yours is front diff, correct?

Speeds it up to fast. Can't really follow.

Mine was center diff. Bearings are on the outside shaft.
Yours is front diff, correct?

You can adjust the video speed in the YT settings to 0.25, will be easier to follow. Or try to search for dedicated videos about diffs.

The picture above is front diff, yes. Below is the rear diff I took apart today. From what I see, front/rear diffs are identical. Will be dealing with the center tomorrow.

20240208_223704.jpg

You can adjust the video speed in the YT settings to 0.25, will be easier to follow. Or try to search for dedicated videos about diffs.

The picture above is front diff, yes. Below is the rear diff I took apart today. From what I see, front/rear diffs are identical. Will be dealing with the center

The picture above is front diff, yes. Below is the rear diff I took apart today. From what I see, front/rear diffs are identical. Will be dealing with the center tomorrow.

View attachment 347411
I'll try and solw it down tomorrow. I had no fluid in center diff, new at Christmas, it's been on the shelf, untill today, added an m2c brace, I might change to a lighter fluid for front diff, all it wants to do is wheelies, and I prefer it doesn't.
Also I think shocks need a heavier fluid.

Back