Kraton Adjust servo saver, new version?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colorado S14

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Happy Saturday everybody, I am pretty sure I accidentally managed to somehow loosen my servo saver when I recently had to replace my front differential housing. Everything is snugged back up but there’s a good amount of wobble in the front wheels now. I was able to find some videos online of adjusting this by putting an Allen wrench through the bottom of the chassis to capture the black collar on the servo saver shaft. On my Kraton, which I believe is a V4, it does not look like I have that black collar and instead there is a red hex towards the bottom which I believe is actually attached to the whole servo saver shaft. When I wiggle my front wheels I can see that hex, and the whole shaft, wiggling a lot. Can somebody steer me in the right direction as to what I need to do to get the snugged up?

thanks a ton!

Happy Saturday everybody, I am pretty sure I accidentally managed to somehow loosen my servo saver when I recently had to replace my front differential housing. Everything is snugged back up but there’s a good amount of wobble in the front wheels now. I was able to find some videos online of adjusting this by putting an Allen wrench through the bottom of the chassis to capture the black collar on the servo saver shaft. On my Kraton, which I believe is a V4, it does not look like I have that black collar and instead there is a red hex towards the bottom which I believe is actually attached to the whole servo saver shaft. When I wiggle my front wheels I can see that hex, and the whole shaft, wiggling a lot. Can somebody steer me in the right direction as to what I need to do to get the snugged up?

thanks a ton!
For the V4 you need to add snap rings to snug up the spring. That’s the only way other than replace it with the V3 saver.

thanks a ton!
If it's the new version, you couldn't have loosened it. It is non adjustable except for the snap ring modification mentioned. Check the two screws that go in the Ackerman plate where the steering links attach. Make sure they're snug (not tight).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back