Adjusting Toe Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridgehead44

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hi All,

I bought a BRRC BLX slider that I've finally built up. It's just about ready for its first run. However I noticed there is some pretty severe toe-in on the rig. Which turnbuckle do I change to fix this, upper or lower? (I think it's lower) I don't have one of those turnbuckle adjusting tools, so should I just use some pliers? Thanks in advance!

Here's the rig below. As you can see, it has some major toe in.

IMG_20231224_131915843.jpg

Yes. The steering buckles are what you need to adjust.

Cool. Thank you! I'm having issues getting them to tighten in the right direction. Do they need to go clockwise or counter-clockwise? Is it different for each side?

Cool. Thank you! I'm having issues getting them to tighten in the right direction. Do they need to go clockwise or counter-clockwise? Is it different for each side?

If they put them on properly at the factory then when you turn them towards the front they will get longer, decrease toe out, when you turn them towards the rear they will get shorter, increase toe out. All rc cars by default are supposed to be setup this way out of the box, even when building a kit the directions tell you to install the camber links and turnbuckles in this orientation. For some reason the Arrma 3s turnbuckles and camber links do not have an indicator on them to distinguish the left hand thread side to the right hand thread side.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back