Big Rock Ah crap now what

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaladeth

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Limitless
Anybody have a tire jack handy?

IMG_0403.jpeg

Anybody have a tire jack handy?

View attachment 340417
Been there too several times. And also had to remove the wheels, trashed anyway. I just yanked it out, and dealt with the carnage as a result.
One time it was stuck dead center under a Cat. converter. Sucker was hot.
Another time I wedged my Lim. doing like 80mph under and into the parked Dually wheels, of a UPS Tractor. The driver came out eventually and moved it up for me. Yeah she was totaled out for sure. Was cheaper/easier to get another NIB Lim. roller.
Just normal RC life in the big city here.
:ROFLMAO:

I wedged several times.
You'd be surprised how difficult it is . They won't budge a bit, both hands pulling on it. . It's like you need a crowbar. Always severe damage for me.
Wedged my Lim under a parked slammed 430 Beamer. It was bad news. Car had aero kit on it. Took me over an hour to figure it out. Went home to get broom sticks hooks, and all. In the dark on a deserted street. All I saved were HW electrics and one lipo. That was a $400.00 wreck.

Last edited:
All you gotta do is get a 2nd to pull it out while you pick up on the fender. You can easily get a couple to few inches of wiggle room that way. 😉
Car I was under was so dropped and slammed, I couldn't get my jack under it. And didnt' want to risk upsetting the owner IF he showed up on me messing with his car. Thinking Im stealing his wheels. I would think the same if someone did that to me, parked on a deserted street and all. I would strike first and ask questions later myself. I live in NYC........That's all I need, Police as well. That would be hard to explain my $1k RC car under this parked car. Can't even see the dam thing underneath. I'd be in cuffs before all that is sorted out. I thought about all that. I was just hoping the owner would show up as I stood there, Not messing with his car.. But he would probably blame me for damage to his car. So it's a toss up.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back