Aliexpress Titanium shock towers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick2500

Anything will break if you drive it wrong enough.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
I know they are probably not the highest quality Titanium parts on the planet and they cost way way way to much but for some reason I really really want them.

1689391904598.png

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256...2!sea!US!769999536&curPageLogUid=r80dvMJqmuJo

Yeah they’ve raised prices a bit, hopefully they’re able to keep up with demand with extended overseas lead times. Obviously was a language barrier, hopefully their customer service has improved.

If there’s one thing America can’t ever compete with due to minimum wages, it’s unfortunately overseas CNC labor where an operator just mounts in a fixture and hits start on a machining center for pennies on the dollar. Perfect for our hobby, material costs skyrocketed too compounding the results of upgraded components 😞

Last edited:
Those look super cool. But there are no reviews and it is Aliexpress, how do you know it’s actually titanium? I usually order inexpensive things that the LHS doesn’t have. With this price and no buyers/reviews yet, you really would be taking a gamble.
dice GIF by Lil Skies

they look very nice but at a price :oops:
Dude right? That price is nucking futs.
Those look super cool. But there are no reviews and it is Aliexpress, how do you know it’s actually titanium? I usually order inexpensive things that the LHS doesn’t have. With this price and no buyers/reviews yet, you really would be taking a gamble.
dice GIF by Lil Skies

The cost is what tells me it is really titanium. Titanium is not cheap to mill hence the reason why most of our titanium parts are cut from titanium sheet and not milled.

Last edited:
The cost is what tells me it is really titanium.
Real titanium would be cool and yes titanium is expensive. For that price I would feel better though if someone could confirm it actually is titanium and not ‘Bend-o-minium’.
So far I‘ve only had a few claims with Aliexpress and all have been granted in my favor (refund) by Aliexpress though.👍

I have scorched titanium shock towers on 2 of my kraton's but they were no where near that cost. there not as pretty as those though :(

I have scorched titanium shock towers on 2 of my kraton's but they were no where near that cost. there not as pretty as those though :(

I have the Scorched ones as well.

nice wow wow wee wow GIF

I was thinking of doing this to my Scorched ones but I'll polish them first so it doesn't come out so dull.

1689477002629.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back