Alignment issue (newbie)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thisgal

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
Ok, let me start by setting I have no idea if I'm in the right place. Y'all seem much more advanced than me but I hope you don't mind helping. I have an aarrma granite 4x4 brand new. We ran it only twice, without issue. Nothing crazy just open field grass. On the second run it hit a gopher mound (we grow them big here) and it launched. When it landed it rolled a couple times landing upside down. Now it's front wheels are stuck full right. It seems electrical bc nothing looks broken in the assembly and really it wasn't that bad of a crash to cause breakage. Thoughts on how to fix it?

Attachments

• 20190914_122444.jpg
    20190914_122444.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 49
  • 20190914_122429.jpg
    20190914_122429.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 20190914_122348.jpg
    20190914_122348.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 34
if its anything like my Typhon 3s probably a rock or something stuck in the steering system.

Just pull them left. The servo saver is stuck hard right.
I tried pulling them left but its really forcing it. Afraid it will break something. What is a servo saver? Maybe I should say I know zilch about this thing.

Same thing happens to mine when something is stuck in the bell crank. That's the steering system in the center. Closely inspect that area while lightly moving the wheels in try and trace what's obstructing the turn. If it were electrical you'd be able manual turn freely when system is shut off.

The servo saver is on the bottom of the steering servo. It is to keep the servo from being damaged in an impact. Usually when you hit something and it cranks the servo saver, it will just pop back to center when you turn the wheels back. This sounds like others have said above, a rock stuck in the steering bellcrank. Turn it upside down and shake while moving the front wheels back and forth.

Thanks everyone!! I was able to get a flathead in just the right spot and popped it back in place without putting pressure on any parts. Worked great now! Heading to the park to jump the skate ramps!!

Excellent!~ Glad it was an easy fix. Welcome to the forum and join in. Lots to learn about your new truck and everyone here is willing to help you get the most fun out of it. ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back