Kraton All Arrma 3s models loaded with AVC

skids929

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
The ADS-15 comes in the Infraction which has an AVC receiver.

Yeah this has gone unanswered...I can't explain it but as I look to put AVC in my Kraton and Big Rock I can't make sense of the fact my Infraction as an Analog servo with the 6100 receiver. My biggest obstacle right is fitment at the moment...Looks like the V3 BR comes with a digital servo already installed.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
Yeah this has gone unanswered...I can't explain it but as I look to put AVC in my Kraton and Big Rock I can't make sense of the fact my Infraction as an Analog servo with the 6100 receiver. My biggest obstacle right is fitment at the moment...Looks like the V3 BR comes with a digital servo already installed.
The old AVC receivers would fit. The new ones with the telemetry are much bigger. I have a few if the older ones that I run. You can tell the old ones because they have the long antenna wire.

skids929

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
The old AVC receivers would fit. The new ones with the telemetry are much bigger. I have a few if the older ones that I run. You can tell the old ones because they have the long antenna wire.
I took some measurements and took the BR apart, that receiver box is quite large actually, can't see how the one with telemetry won't fit that truck...The Kraton is borderline, so I might have to try and exchange it for the one you are probably referring to below?

https://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=SPMSR6200A

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s

GraniteFox

ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 3s
Fly sky gt5 has gyro and avc type function. Seems to work well however I do not use it much....maybe 10-20% strength to assist in the corners....rollover help