Senton Almost done with my bronco senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calebgilmore

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Senton 6s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
  11. Vorteks
  12. Voltage
Letting the paint dry and i'll add a rubber strip to the front under the grill to help fill the gap between the body/bumper. Also waiting on some pro line body posts i'll have to shape to fit the senton post holes so i can jack the rear end up a little more to clear when the truck bottoms out. Hearing now the bodies are kinda brittle so not sure how much run time this one will see....

bronco 1.jpg

bronco 2.jpg

bronco 3.jpg

bronco 4.jpg

That’s sick!!! I wanted to get that body and paint it but to get all the stuff to paint is would be a hundred or more😭

That’s sick!!! I wanted to get that body and paint it but to get all the stuff to paint is would be a hundred or more😭
What were you thinking of doing? i think it was $10-15 for each rattle can i used and i ordered the decals on mciracing

Are the rear fenders outta the way?

They rub right now, but i bought the pro line body posts for some other truck i'll sand on til they clear the holes in the tower mounts to get it up even with the front. the rear is a little lower than the front right now. i put a decent amount of pre load in the shocks too to try to help keep them out of it. May line the bottom with a couple layers of tape for good measure. I didn't want to cut them off, kinda kills the whole look.

I haven't seen Olympia in years! Looks good. (y)
I used some artistic creativity in some of the sponsor decals since i had more room in the center of the truck and no real rear fender, and used a few to cover up mistakes i didn't see in the gold hahahahaha. it was a little tough to mask in the roof rails too and i missed a few places the black bled through the tape. Thought about doing another simple body to actually run on it and save this one for when it's sitting on the shelf.

Forgot to say that I love the look btw! 😃I'd worry about rubbing/destruction which you've obviously thought of 🤘👍
They rub right now, but i bought the pro line body posts for some other truck i'll sand on til they clear the holes in the tower mounts to get it up even with the front. the rear is a little lower than the front right now. i put a decent amount of pre load in the shocks too to try to help keep them out of it. May line the bottom with a couple layers of tape for good measure. I didn't want to cut them off, kinda kills the whole look.

Forgot to say that I love the look btw! 😃I'd worry about rubbing/destruction which you've obviously thought of 🤘👍
Yeah i'm going to have to do a simple body for running i think hahahaha.

Letting the paint dry and i'll add a rubber strip to the front under the grill to help fill the gap between the body/bumper. Also waiting on some pro line body posts i'll have to shape to fit the senton post holes so i can jack the rear end up a little more to clear when the truck bottoms out. Hearing now the bodies are kinda brittle so not sure how much run time this one will see....

View attachment 239343

View attachment 239344

View attachment 239345

View attachment 239346
Where did you get gold shocks?

Where did you get gold shocks?
Sent them, the motor mount, and other parts to travis bateman at bateman's custom coatings. This is how it started life, but i figured instead of doing a new truck this one would work well with the gold accents.

senton3.jpg

senton4.jpg

senton5.jpg

View attachment 239343

View attachment 239344

View attachment 239345

View attachment 239346
Nice job Thats pretty

I used some artistic creativity in some of the sponsor decals since i had more room in the center of the truck and no real rear fender, and used a few to cover up mistakes i didn't see in the gold hahahahaha. it was a little tough to mask in the roof rails too and i missed a few places the black bled through the tape. Thought about doing another simple body to actually run on it and save this one for when it's sitting on the shelf.
Came out great man. 👍🏻

Looks great! I’ve been wanting a Senton just so I can run that body.

Heeeyyyyy that's a cool bronco! Where did you get the body? Found some in that model but lookin for a 96 big body bronco.

Yeah I found that one. But im not a fan of these new broncos. I also found this one from Traxxas.
https://www.amazon.com/Traxxas-8010...ocphy=9012149&hvtargid=pla-568774987328&psc=1

Not that I want to bring up the other brand I just wanna build my street rod bronco with my 1/10 infraction. I do see the body post height would be an an issue. Sorry don't mean to take over your post. Tia
Proline has a 81 Bronco https://www.prolineracing.com/product/1-10-1981-ford-bronco-clear-body-short-course/PRO342300.html

I think that is as close to what I want as I'm gonna find! Thank you. Sent to my wife for my Xmas list 🤣😂🤣😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back