Amazon and eBay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all the cargo ships backed up in cali. And all the truckdrivers sittn at home drawing checks off the govt. its a wander anything gets delivered. I know our grocery stores and wally world the shelves are bare Af
I'm sure that cargo crap thats going on plays a part but when you know youre tracking your part thats already in the store/warehouse it takes forever!
I order a dish soap dispenser for my fiancé that she wanted and its like they put it in a twin turbo Lambo and drove it to my mailbox! :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure that cargo crap thats going on plays a part but when you know youre tracking your part thats already in the store/warehouse it takes forever!
I order a dish soap dispenser for my fiancé that she wanted and its like they put it in a twin turbo Lambo and drove it to my mailbox! :ROFLMAO:
Lmao i know the feeling

I'm used to waiting a long time for R/C parts since I live in a fairly remote part of a large (by area) country and most parts have to come either from across the border or a warehouse on the other side of the country. If Amazon stuff shows up in a week I'm happy, eBay stuff from the US it's more like 2 to 3 weeks. I suppose many others have been spoiled by next day or same day delivery, but I don't get that even if a relative mails me something from the next town over.

I'm used to waiting a long time for R/C parts since I live in a fairly remote part of a large (by area) country and most parts have to come either from across the border or a warehouse on the other side of the country. If Amazon stuff shows up in a week I'm happy, eBay stuff from the US it's more like 2 to 3 weeks. I suppose many others have been spoiled by next day or same day delivery, but I don't get that even if a relative mails me something from the next town over.
Im in the same situation. We have no next day or same day delivery. And to get Lipo's....I have to find the right people on eBay cause Amazon will not deliver lipo's to me.

Just one example, Amazon is just as quick. Six days 😉

BCBC3DA1-54BF-41E4-BA0F-8AEBD86405D2.jpeg

Not sure what you mean . Lipo came from New Jersey to So Cal . I’d be impressed if they thought I was special and said “ hey, let’s fly it to this guy “.
hawaii.jpg

I live just a tad further west.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back