Felony Another 1/7 scale coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammer Down

I am serious, and don’t call me Shirley! 🙃
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Infraction 4x4
JD just confirmed another 1/7 scale is coming before the end of the year (not the felony) in an interview with driftomaniacs. If had to guess it will be a limitless V2.

Here’s the vid, it’s at the 18:20 mark if you don’t want to watch it all.

Last edited:
any street only car is what I mean.
I agree but it is a beautiful model that I'd love to have an IRL version. Maybe put that body on my kraton :p
I’m not talking about the felony...
Watch the vid. ?
My bad, saw the felony and my brain blocked all the text apparently :(

I don't see the point in those cars. Not for me. Looks cool I guess...maybe.
I didn’t think much of the infraction or limitless when they came out, since buying them my feelings have drastically changed. Nothing else quite compares to smokey burnouts, drifting hard and going faster than you ever thought an rc could go... ?

I didn’t think much of the infraction or limitless when they came out, since buying them my feelings have drastically changed. Nothing else quite compares to smokey burnouts, drifting hard and going faster than you ever thought an rc could go... ?
I've thought of the infraction, simply cuz it reminds me of the hoonitruck and it looks badass but i just don't see me running it as much as my girls. I like to make em fly.

It could be the 1/5 sc Kraton

Jason specifically said it was 1/7 scale. So no.

Based on watching the interview this is not a V2 of anything. It’s a new vehicle I think. They have truggy and stunt trucks at that size. Buggy? True MT with some scale-ish looks? Dare I suggest a rally car?:geek:

I want the felony but can't do on road, don't really have anywhere I can hoon a 7th scale RC :(

That and I really like the process of controlling a vehicle on an uneven surface at 60mph before sending it to the stratosphere ;)

Maybe it is Arrma's Xmaxx killer? That'd be dope ;)

I've thought of the infraction, simply cuz it reminds me of the hoonitruck and it looks badass but i just don't see me running it as much as my girls. I like to make em fly.
I’m the same way, aspiring to be the next rcduperbash81 ?
I LOVE to make them fly! ?

Their were other leaks from horizon uk already
If you know something we don’t, plz do share. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back