another old but gold found on the random

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
full

Last edited:
@N.Mango how does one get pics featured/shown in the random media & the new media sections? Just curious, because I love looking @ all the cool rides
I think it just that...random. You need to post it in the media section tho. I believe.
I'm just posting what I see on the home screen random media. If it catches my eye and its on the older side then I post it.
My bad for not always crediting who's rig it is tho:oops::whistle:

Guy's got really sad news

Kyky past away yesterday
My world is fall apart
He was my best friend
This days has been so hard without him

He's been sick the last couple of months, took him to 3 doctors that no could find out what the problem was. Therefore a 4 doctor, we got him scanned and it turn out to be last day with him , they sad i was a miracle that he could walk and open door with so many pain i he's rear legs and rear end. It's was only right thing to do, he never showed he's pain or got mad, he was such a good boy.
So hard to understand he no longer is here
Nothing to compare with him
The little dog is looking for him and just waiting for him to come and play , that's so hard
I loved them like my kids

Missing my best Buddy

DSC_3702.JPG

DSC_3742.JPG

DSC_3620.JPG

DSC_3835.JPG

DSC_3539.JPG

Kyky past away yesterday
My world is fall apart
He was my best friend

He's been sick the last couple of months, took him to 3 doctors that no could find out what the problem was. Therefore a 4 doctor, we got him scanned and it turn out to be last day with him , they sad i was a miracle that he could walk and open door with so many pain i he's rear legs and rear end. It's was only right thing to do, he never showed he's pain or got mad, he was such a good boy.
The little dog is looking for him and just waiting for him to come and play , that's so hard

Missing my best Buddy

View attachment 244217
View attachment 244218
View attachment 244219
View attachment 244220
View attachment 244221
That’s terrible! I’m sorry for you buddy. It’s probably the hardest thing to go through. My dogs have always been like my family too. I know how it feels. 😭😭😭

R.I.P. Kyky

That’s terrible! I’m sorry for you buddy. It’s probably the hardest thing to go through. My dogs have always been like my family too. I know how it feels. 😭😭😭

R.I.P. Kyky
Thanks buddy, it's so hard to miss him

Hopefully he's in a better place now

Kyky past away yesterday
My world is fall apart
He was my best friend

Missing my best Buddy

View attachment 244217
View attachment 244218
View attachment 244219
View attachment 244220
View attachment 244221
I am so sorry to hear that! I'm sure he's in a better place running hard and having a blast with no pain at all! He will always be a part of you and you will never lose that! It'll get a little easier with time, but you'll always miss him, which is totally okay. Honor his memory. Make a memorial you can look at and talk to every day. It'll help. Hang in there and stay strong for the little guy left behind. :)✌️🍻
RIP KYKY.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back