Random But Cool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SUISLIDE

1st of his name , breaker of diffs
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Outcast EXB
  8. Vendetta
So I picked up my phone and was just Flippin through pictures and came acrossed a couple pics taken with my phone that I hadn't seen . Made me chuckle, and I really liked the randomness and figured with the popularity of the "what did you break today" kind of threads, I'd ask all you animals to post up some random RC pics . Ones you didn't know were takin , hell even non RC . What was random and put a smile on your face ?
This is what I found

IMG_5956.jpg

So I picked up my phone and was just Flippin through pictures and came acrossed a couple pics taken with my phone that I hadn't seen . Made me chuckle, and I really liked the randomness and figured with the popularity of the "what did you break today" kind of threads, I'd ask all you animals to post up some random RC pics . Ones you didn't know were takin , hell even non RC . What was random and put a smile on your face ?
This is what I found
Not gonna lie, I thought you were a dude 🤷🏻‍♂️

This is what I found

View attachment 318766

I'm not joking for even a second when I say this looks exactly like my wife's cousin Audriana..

This is what I found

View attachment 318766
Ok I'm confused 🤷 @SUISLIDE are you a real female or real male?

I'm a dude lol
That pic is my wife . She likes to take pics with my phone and not tell me
Well, you are blessed. You have a pretty wife who is actually smiling about something RC! Very cool, and good for both of you!

Ok, you made me start scrolling through pics on my phone. Good times!
This is my wife and me at a George Clinton/Parliament Funkadelic show a couple of years ago. And believe it or not, some 50ish year old white guy from Vermont (me) was the only one who showed up with weed. I was the hero of the general admission crowd by midnight! 😂
IMG_0383.jpeg

Ok, you made me start scrolling through pics on my phone. Good times!
This is my wife and me at a George Clinton/Parliament Funkadelic show a couple of years ago. And believe it or not, some 50ish year old white guy from Vermont (me) was the only one who showed up with weed. I was the hero of the general admission crowd by midnight! 😂
View attachment 318842
Well that shoulda netted you free beer for the evening right? 😛🍻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back