Random But Cool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess it don't matter then? Sound like a good time!!😎
It was awesome. We ended up seeing George Clinton four or five times in the next couple of years after that. Always a good time. Keep that funk alive!

Ok, you made me start scrolling through pics on my phone. Good times!
This is my wife and me at a George Clinton/Parliament Funkadelic show a couple of years ago. And believe it or not, some 50ish year old white guy from Vermont (me) was the only one who showed up with weed. I was the hero of the general admission crowd by midnight! 😂
View attachment 318842
Wait, I thought you were photo bombing @Notorious J from that blanket in the background.. 😜

Ok, you made me start scrolling through pics on my phone. Good times!
This is my wife and me at a George Clinton/Parliament Funkadelic show a couple of years ago. And believe it or not, some 50ish year old white guy from Vermont (me) was the only one who showed up with weed. I was the hero of the general admission crowd by midnight! 😂
View attachment 318842
Damn bro what happened to the mullet in your profile picture??🤣🤣

You got that right! And I don’t rock much of anything on my melon anymore.

Bro the last time I saw pics of Mr Bridges he was shiny up top also! Your just following in the Dudes foot steps is all! Carry on!

Ps. I feel like @speeding_Infraction doesn't actually know who The Dude is.. 🤔🤭🤪

And believe it or not, some 50ish year old white guy from Vermont (me) was the only one who showed up with weed. I was the hero of the general admission crowd by midnight! 😂
Ah the jazz cabbage…..way to go bro!
My wife is the Yoda of weed growing……. It’s legal up here in the great white north to grow 4 plants. Canada really stepped up their game game when Trudeau got elected (everyone hates him now though).
Me, I can’t partake…. But Janis Joplin (wife) loves her smoke. I’ll pm some greenery pics to you come October. She likes to get high and do RC……Its funny to watch her squinty eyes correcting nose diving 8th scale rigs.

Sorry to the OP for the thread hijack……

cheers,
kev

My wife is the Yoda of weed growing……. It’s legal up here in the great white north to grow 4 plants. Canada really stepped up their game game when Trudeau got elected (everyone hates him now though).
Me, I can’t partake…. But Janis Joplin (wife) loves her smoke. I’ll pm some greenery pics to you come October. She likes to get high and do RC……Its funny to watch her squinty eyes correcting nose diving 8th scale rigs.

cheers,
kev
I hear tell it's legal here in NY now too.. not that I care..gotta admit, I love taking a few puffs while bashing. Really elavates the experience 😉😎🤣

I got that impression as well. Maybe he has him confused with Joe Dirt. 😊

Was wondering myself.. the Dude is legend, love that guy!!

THE DUDE ABIDES
Stop we are getting off track I could quote this movie for days. It was a part of my stoner high school ritual

Off track yes, but we may have stumbled across something just as important! Helping a young man In need of discovering one of the best flicks out there!
@speeding_Infraction If you havnt seen it, its The Big Lebowski. It is a must watch!

Off track yes, but we may have stumbled across something just as important! Helping a young man In need of discovering one of the best flicks out there!
@speeding_Infraction If you havnt seen it, its The Big Lebowski. It is a must watch!
Yes, and honestly he's a kicka$$ actor, and a great person altogether! A solid "Dude"!! 🍻

cheers,
kev
Well, the thread is Random but Cool, so I think we qualify!
Growing is groovy. We have the four plant rule here in VT as well, so I grew for a few years until VT legalized it and opened recreational dispensaries. Now I just go buy it, haven’t grown in two years now. I’m a lightweight anyway, I’ll bet I don’t smoke 20 or 30 grams a year. But when I want it, I want it! 😂
And back to the random, cool pics…. These are all I can find at the moment, I have others on an old phone, but here was one of my grows about midway through from a couple years ago.
IMG_1663.jpeg

IMG_1667.jpeg

Absolutely!
One of the best movies ever made…….period.
Agreed. We do a Big Lebowski night at least a couple times a year. I even bought my dog a robe for the occasion.
IMG_3570.jpeg

Last edited:
I feel like @speeding_Infraction doesn't actually know who The Dude is.. 🤔🤭🤪

I know the movie but haven't watched it. Its on my bucket list for sure!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back