Random But Cool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the thread is Random but Cool, so I think we qualify!
Growing is groovy. We have the four plant rule here in VT as well, so I grew for a few years until VT legalized it and opened recreational dispensaries. Now I just go buy it, haven’t grown in two years now. I’m a lightweight anyway, I’ll bet I don’t smoke 20 or 30 grams a year. But when I want it, I want it! 😂
And back to the random, cool pics…. These are all I can find at the moment, I have others on an old phone, but here was one of my grows about midway through from a couple years ago.
View attachment 319052
View attachment 319053

Absolutely!

Agreed. We do a Big Lebowski night at least a couple times a year. I even bought my dog a robe for the occasion.
View attachment 319056

This is awesome man

Coming through

20230824_192319.jpg

I knew what you meant, just being funny. No, I am not a LEO. They had leave their cruiser in my driveway so they could drive a suv full of stolen guns back to their station.

I knew what you meant, just being funny. No, I am not a LEO. They had leave their cruiser in my driveway so they could drive a suv full of stolen guns back to their station.
That was pretty funny, I had a good belly laugh. 👍

Check their trunk before they get back to make sure “they got them all.” 😊

@Flipper just won a new car.
That’s the way I see it. Great for picking up chicks, too. They can’t escape from the back seat, and nobody will suspect you driving away in a cruiser…

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back