Vendetta Another Vendetta arrived

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sky and driving skills are the limit. I want to maintain a somewhat stock look or get a nissan gtr body. I don’t want to replace the motor and esc right away, id rather start in shoring up all the other areas first.m

My second one is bone stock and i dialed it way down to learn how to drive. Between that and a 1/16 Traxxas E-REVO i am getting better at the actual mechanics of driving. Rain or shine I have been driving an hour everyday for last two weeks.

Sky and driving skills are the limit. I want to maintain a somewhat stock look or get a nissan gtr body. I don’t want to replace the motor and esc right away, id rather start in shoring up all the other areas first.

I'd like to see someone push one on stock electrics to see how fast one could go all stock lol.

I am now the proud owner of 3 Vendettas. I want to trick out the latest one for speed run. And suggestions for after market parts like Perfect Pass and Scorched.
Just listen to whatever @K-BASH tells ya 😉

On a serious note ; check out Lehner motors . ( when you get to the point of swapping the can )
Some of the most radical speed runners I've ever seen ran those . Personally never had the coin to spend on one so I'm speaking from YouTube education. I can however tell ya , when it comes time to do an ultimate speed run build 100% im goin with a Lehner / MGM setup

Sounds just like lawn mower racin! Swap the pulleys and send it!

Ps. Did that once. Had a 50mph mower. Didn't go well/ crashed it and it blew to pieces. Totally wrong forum for that, but still.... good times.
We're you in my high-school shop class ?!?! 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back