Michigan Any Ann Arbor / Ypsilanti, Michigan Arrma Bashers Here?

RunPlayBack

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Not sure if this is the right category but if there's any Arrma Bashers in the Ann Arbor / Ypsilanti, MI area, we just started a Facebook Group for local bashing meetups. Right now we have two Kratons in the group but all makes, models, experience levels are welcome!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/a2rcbashers/

legallyrc

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, ,
Is this facebook page still live? It looks like it isn't. I'm here in Ann Arbor. Would be great to get together with some folks to find good spots. Anyone out there?

Ypsi

Reaction score
Hey I’m in Ypsilanti. I have a v3 kraton. Bandemer Park in Ann Arbor has a small BMX track that’s fun to learn how to jump on.

legallyrc

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, ,
I'm in Ann Arbor. Kraton V3, Typhon V3 and a 2S granite. Looking for good places to bash. Let me know what you find.

Ypsi

Reaction score
There’s an actual free track in Plymouth, but I can’t bring myself to drive that far just to run a couple packs by myself. I only run 4s because 6s still scares me a bit. I was thinking of going to the AA skate park, but there’s always so many people there.

Glock21user

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Typhon 3s
I'm in Hartland if anyone is in the area.

jondilly1974

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 4s, Typhon 6s, Typhon 3s
I’m in Toledo OH and would be willing to drive up to the better part of the country (Go Blue). If y’all have a meet up, lmk and I will try to make it up there.

Glock21user

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Typhon 3s
Hell yes, I will as me me let you know when we are going to do something and hopefully we can meet somewhere.
Sounds like a great time..
I am in Ohio often if nothing else we can meet and trade stories over lunch one day

CJS

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, , Senton, Notorious
Hello, I wouldn’t mind meeting up to bash I live in Macomb. Looking for a really sweet park with hills for some air time.