Typhon Any news about new launch like Typhon V5 or new version?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.Spain97

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Hello guys I just finished creating my acconut i really want to know if Arrma is going to make a new version of the typhon 6s because I´m going to buy a new buggy (im in love with the typhon 6s). I´m working hard, saving money and i want to be sure that i wont "loose" my money in a old version. I sent a email to arrma and they didn´t answer me so I really apreciate if you know or you have any news, please contact to me. I,m working on my English, it isnt my mother tongue. Thanks again and i hope to spend a really good time in this forum. bye!!!!

I don't think there will be any V5's anytime soon! ?

They are working on completely new models right now so I wouldn’t be counting on V5 of the 6S line any time soon.

They are working on completely new models right now so I wouldn’t be counting on V5 of the 6S line any time soon.
They are always working on new thing's. I can't recommend the v4 typhon enough. Swap out the radio that comes with it is all I'd say ?
IMG_20190915_130951.jpg

The answer is there WILL be a V5, either in 2020 or 2021. But that does not make the old models obsolete. I still run a V1 Typhon and Kraton. All the new upgrade parts fit my old cars, and I expect the same going forward.

The only real downside to the V4 cars is the radio. But the radio will work, it is just not as good as the older radio. Also is not as good as a $25 aftermarket radio, so it is easy to swap to something else. Overall, though, the V4's are great cars.

Oh, and your English is better than my Spanish, so no worries! :) Welcome aboard!

Great pic. I am new to the hobby and have granite voltage. Been looking into upgrading to Typhon 3s and letting son use voltage. That area you took photo is the type of terrain I hoping the Typhon can conquer

Thick grass is going to be a challenge for anything less than an 1/8 MT. Sure, the Typhon can drive in it, but it will overheat and be slow. A Kraton or OC/Noto would be better suited.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back