Big Rock Good news for others like me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calebgilmore

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Senton 6s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
  11. Vorteks
  12. Voltage
Looks like a few people are breaking the big rocks down now on ebay for those of you wanting to convert another truck to one. I kinda screwed myself by not waiting wanting to have one beefed up right away and paid a lot more than i needed to. Bodies are $180 or so after taxes and shipping. The gray body being $10 cheaper. I'm converting my stretched talion with basherqueen fireteam towers, fireteam shocks already on it, and big rock specific plastics. I still have screen shots or can get screen shots of everything i ordered if anyone needs it.

Attachments

• IMG_5896.jpeg
    IMG_5896.jpeg
    305.7 KB · Views: 39
Good call… wow!
Yeah glad i was able to score 25%off the extra parts i needed to complete the body. I bought a full take off red one to look pretty when it's sitting so i'm about $600 into this "cheaper" big rock 🤣

Update, got the red body today 🤘🏻 for anyone wondering it fits perfectly in a typhon box with the cardboard in the sides that the tires normally go in apparently 😂

IMG_6273.jpeg

Looks like jenny's looked at horizon and saw the same catfished body post on there and priced their take offs at $83... keep an eye out on all of them but the white one, i'm going to try to get it when they get more in stock 🤣

Looks like jenny's looked at horizon and saw the same catfished body post on there and priced their take offs at $83... keep an eye out on all of them but the white one, i'm going to try to get it when they get more in stock 🤣
Oh my gosh... I bought the body on eBay a few days ago for $159, bumpers $29, Sideguards $15. Tire $97 o_Oo_Oo_O

Oh my gosh... I bought the body on eBay a few days ago for $159, bumpers $29, Sideguards $15. Tire $97 o_Oo_Oo_O
Me too after buying the "body" on horizon for $85 or whatever it was

I'm mad I paid $97 for the tires :mad:, no returns allowed either.
Yeah i shoulda waited for the parts on jennys but you'd have to have been on there as they dropped to get most of them i bet. I bought all my other parts through horizon so i was at full price for everything.

Yeah i shoulda waited for the parts on jennys but you'd have to have been on there as they dropped to get most of them i bet. I bought all my other parts through horizon so i was at full price for everything.
I was waiting and even emailed him, he told me Wednesday, but I couldn't wait any longer and grabbed it as soon as I saw it on eBay. How much did you pay for all the parts to complete the bigrock body?

I was waiting and even emailed him, he told me Wednesday, but I couldn't wait any longer and grabbed it as soon as I saw it on eBay. How much did you pay for all the parts to complete the bigrock body?
$185 plus the $85 for the lexan only

Wow, Jennys finally has a killer price on something again. Even the ESC is priced fairly well 👏👏 I have a feeling those bodies won't be that cheap for long though.

Last edited:
Wow, Jennys finally has a killer price on something again. Even the ESC is priced fairly well 👏👏 I have a feeling those bodies won't be that cheap for long though.
Yeah i bet they go to the fireteam amount before long. Won't stop me from trying to get one more for just in case if they keep them there 🤣A lot of the other parts have been bumping up to about what they run on traxxas/horizon i've seen. Bought the red trx4 high trail blazer body and it was the same price through any traxxas dealer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back