Anyone Try These Bearings?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCbuzz

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Senton 3s
Found these at Ali, wondering if anyone has tried them? Looks like they have The Arrma 3S, 6S, 8S, and some Tra RC's as well.

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804908638666.html

Not a ton a reviews yet but the ones posted seem good. Was going to try out a set with black seals (not sure if the difference between the blue and black color matter).

This was recommended to me when I looked at the page with the bearings, I guess I'm changing professions now. Let me know if you could use my new services. Don't worry, I'm professionally self trained, I even got my degree from MS Paint!

1689053306404.png

If you get those bearings though, give us a review how they work out for you! I might need a set to replace the bearings on the wheels for my new mobile work rig.

They are about the same quality as stock bearings. Usually they won't last long as the more expensive ones and they will develop play sooner or start to grind as the protection against loose sand isn't very good. But since they are so cheap it's not a biggie to frequently change the wheel bearings.
Always handy to have a couple of those cheap bearings in the spare parts box, especially for running in more moist/wet or dusty conditions.

Found these at Ali, wondering if anyone has tried them? Looks like they have The Arrma 3S, 6S, 8S, and some Tra RC's as well.

Not a ton a reviews yet but the ones posted seem good. Was going to try out a set with black seals (not sure if the difference between the blue and black color matter).
Holy smoke, 22 bearings for $6.00?!?! I mean, for that price how bad could they really be? Probably from the same factory as the Arrma OE bearings. I‘m going to grab some!

One problem with a lot of these cheap bearing kits is they are listed as rubber sealed but there is very little rubber on the shield it looks more like plastic, there are usually large gaps in the shields and they usually have very little to no grease in them.

One problem with a lot of these cheap bearing kits is they are listed as rubber sealed but there is very little rubber on the shield it looks more like plastic, there are usually large gaps in the shields and they usually have very little to no grease in them.
I agree. I've seen some big gaps on the cheap bearings.

Never trust AliExpress Reviews. $6.00 for BB's is a great tease for sure. They might be dry of any lube. It is a chance you have to take I imagine. AliExpress is ultimately a Corrupt CCP site IMHO. I buy from them on rare occasions. I don't expect much however.
I try very hard not to support that site, at all costs. But its your wallet, your risk. Could be pleasantly surprised even. But if you get just one bad BB or missing one(s), which happens from time to time with any brand, you will be SOL. Then the $6.00 you paid is a bust.
Just me.

Never trust AliExpress Reviews. $6.00 for BB's is a great tease for sure. They might be dry of any lube. It is a chance you have to take I imagine. AliExpress is ultimately a Corrupt CCP site IMHO. I buy from them on rare occasions. I don't expect much however.
I try very hard not to support that site, at all costs. But its your wallet, your risk. Could be pleasantly surprised even. But if you get just one bad BB or missing one(s), which happens from time to time with any brand, you will be SOL. Then the $6.00 you paid is a bust.
Just me.
Thanks for your take on this. I have also had some good and bad luck with Ali.
I have seen this as well. Hard to know what you get unless you take the chance.

It is well known that Ali reviews are rigged. 99% of them. And there is little to no recourse if any. Despite what the site says. And they and their sellers know most wont bother to challenge a bad cheap product. Not practical. Shipping is very cheap for Ali sellers because of the CCP Gov't controlling Consumer goods we get from them. But returning back $6.00 worth of crap BB's for a good reason turns out to cost 10 times + the actual price. This all plays out well for Ali. Part of their Business model.
Eating the loss most of the time. Just chalking it up to Cheap China products. Saying Oh well....... What else is new.
We have already been conditioned as buyers this way, with China goods. We need to start thinking differently. This is just one of many ways China controls us here. Making $$ off our backs.
Been there. A waste of time, if not the cost. All while helping the Enemy. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back