Typhon Anyone running a mamba XLX2 on their 6s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamwins

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Typhon TLR
So I bought a xlx2 esc I had no idea it would be so gigantic it’s For my typhon blx 6s build I’ll be running a TP power 4060cm 2610kv motor and probably should have gone with the X cuz I’m looking at my kraton lwb chassis wondering how I will I even fit this giant on the deck. So what to do now ? I spent a fair amount of money for this esc so perhaps there’s a way I can still use it. Maybe just a chassis change or something. Anyone have any experience or knowledgeable in this dept?

Cheers
A

So I bought a xlx2 esc I had no idea it would be so gigantic it’s For my typhon blx 6s build I’ll be running a TP power 4060cm 2610kv motor and probably should have gone with the X cuz I’m looking at my kraton lwb chassis wondering how I will I even fit this giant on the deck. So what to do now ? I spent a fair amount of money for this esc so perhaps there’s a way I can still use it. Maybe just a chassis change or something. Anyone have any experience or knowledgeable in this dept?

Cheers
It’ll fit with an angle mount but unless you’re wanting to go 200mph, it’s overkill.

XLWB. Infraction, limitless chassis 👌

My goal is 100mph but 200 would be just as well.. and yeah i should have done more research before buying it but its mine now so im going to try and make it work. You have a link to an angle mount or can you lmk where i could source one? thanks for your reply!

a

My goal is 100mph but 200 would be just as well.. and yeah i should have done more research before buying it but its mine now so im going to try and make it work. You have a link to an angle mount or can you lmk where i could source one? thanks for your reply!

a
Max 6g2-4990 or mmx8s-1717 will fit much easier and go 100+mph all day as a basher. Even smaller quality 6S setups will reach that pinnacle, but not be bashable. Plenty of research out there on this site 👍🏼 It’s not as easy as it looks, welcome to the world of RC.

I had to re-drill all of the holes

20230302_210739.jpg

20230302_210804.jpg

20230303_002544.jpg

Back