Anyone tried these 4274 ebay motors ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little update on the 4274 1450kv motor.

I have this currently installed on my Outcast 6s with the Spektrum 150a and it runs great after I dropped the motor timing down to 15 degrees.

Currently have an 18T on there but also ran it with 20t with no issues. Motor stays cool with one 40x28mm fan. Might play around more with the timing

Really great deal for the price.

Yeah apologies it’s only temp sensor, didn’t realize people were crawling with Arrma bashers 😂

Yeah apologies it’s only temp sensor, didn’t realize people were crawling with Arrma bashers 😂
LOL..some do use sensored but I think of it as more of a liability than benefit for bashing. I like to run in mud, snow, whatever though. Not interested in adding what can be potential problems. Just me.

Quite a few guys run the MMX8S in their Arrmas. I have a MMX in my Et48.3 that I bash with.

Hobbywing/Firma esc’s do a great job if you’re geared to the moon at least ramping down after the initial motor start/stop burst or “cog” for slow speed control. Castle without rpm rotor sensor 😬

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back