Senton Arrma 3s slipper eliminator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A great concept.
Are the F and R driveshafts up to the task? As well as the diff Main and Input gears?
On the Senton with smaller SCT wheels this may just work out. :unsure:

A great concept.
Are the F and R driveshafts up to the task? As well as the diff Main and Input gears?
On the Senton with smaller SCT wheels this may just work out. :unsure:
I may have to beef them up i have already been redesigning some low profile driveshafts for the 3s line out of aluminum because they can’t hold up to 4s would like to make them hold up to 6s

im wondering if i should make a slipper eliminator for the 3s senton and all of the other 3s line. I would use 6061 t6 aluminum at least until the prices of aluminum go down
Doesn’t Hot Racing already make one?

Doesn’t Hot Racing already make one?
I killed the hot racing one first run at 170 mph it exploded 😂

No brakes was fun😞
im wondering if i should make a slipper eliminator for the 3s senton and all of the other 3s line. I would use 6061 t6 aluminum at least until the prices of aluminum go down
That would be awesome, the hot racing one is too soft,

I killed the hot racing one first run at 170 mph it exploded 😂

No brakes was fun😞
Not everybody is doing 170mph 😉.

@BashTillBroken Not saying it’s a bad idea, just mentioning a product already exists and might out price a hand made product.

170.... wow. That by itself is a major feat.
Even on the 6s rigs Lim. etc, center driveshafts are usually the weak link at that speed.

170.... wow. That by itself is a major feat.
Even on the 6s rigs Lim. etc, center driveshafts are usually the weak link at that speed.
I might make a full dog bone conversion kit for the 3s line
Including the center driveshaft

Last edited:

@BashTillBroken Not saying it’s a bad idea, just mentioning a product already exists and might out price a hand made product.
That’s true but I’m also not bashing it and ease in on the power, it should be made to hold some abuse.
19.5 hp/ 14500 watts was too much
The hardest/most expensive part above making parts for the 3s line is mating up to the front and rear input spline. Cutting the female spline to fit over the diffs is costly

I would make it to be used with the slipper eliminator so i wouldn’t have to use the stock system and i would do the same to the front
Then you would have to redesign the input gears on the diffs. This could get expensive.

Then you would have to redesign the input gears on the diffs. This could get expensive.
I would probably have to recreate the entire system but it would allow it to be stronger and faster and smoother

Last edited:
That would be a smart move!

I don't know a lot about the 3s line, but those parts are what kept me away from them.
I'd be a buyer in the future if you do make something good for that.

That would be a smart move!

I don't know a lot about the 3s line, but those parts are what kept me away from them.
I'd be a buyer in the future if you do make something good for that.
If i end up making them it would be probably 100$ at least because of how many parts will be required and it will take at least a year to design and test to make sure it hold up to your guys’s standards

If i end up making them it would be probably 100$ at least because of how many parts will be required and it will take at least a year to design and test to make sure it hold up to your guys’s standards

We speed runners have no issue paying a fair price for a quality part that makes the car strong enough to handle the big power.
Strength is key! If steel is better than aluminum for some areas like the slipper eliminator I'm ok with that.

If the Vendetta can hold the power it would blow away the Limitless due to aerodynamics.

Going to start working on the center driveshaft tharts going to be hard due spring mechanism but ill probably have a grub screw holding two two piece driveshafts together allow it to slide together and take out the center section

I killed mine doing 60 mph bashing....it's cheap soft metal

A 7075 spool will be dropping any day now! I've been testing it for several weeks!

received_459552209393070.jpeg

We speed runners have no issue paying a fair price for a quality part that makes the car strong enough to handle the big power.
Strength is key! If steel is better than aluminum for some areas like the slipper eliminator I'm ok with that.

If the Vendetta can hold the power it would blow away the Limitless due to aerodynamics.rhe

The 7075 slipper hub has already been a great success....and the spool version has been awesome..

Also should be releasing better cvd as well..

And one MAJOR game changer mod that will make those hesitant to buy a 3s in the first place, to change their minds 😈😈😀😀. I can share this one just yet

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back