Kraton Arrma 4s to get V3 3s fixes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SFL_RC24

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So I have recently sold some old RC cars on ebay, and I am ready to buy my first Arrma. I am on the fence between the Arrma Big Rock and Arrma Kraton 4s. I would just go for the 4s, but I have seen all the reviews about the poor radios and leaky shocks. Both items that have been fixed on the v3 3s lineup. Is there any word of these changes also coming to the 4s lineup?

So I have recently sold some old RC cars on ebay, and I am ready to buy my first Arrma. I am on the fence between the Arrma Big Rock and Arrma Kraton 4s. I would just go for the 4s, but I have seen all the reviews about the poor radios and leaky shocks. Both items that have been fixed on the v3 3s lineup. Is there any word of these changes also coming to the 4s lineup?
The 4S lineup is hard to find. They will be releasing a new revision next spring. Until then you’re best off with a V3 3S. The black BRCC would be a great pick today.

Recently picked up the Granite and could not be happier with its performance, though i am doing similar modifications to it that would have been stock on the BRCC, like the longer control arms from the BR/typhon 3s, also adding the 175mm wing from the Typhon 6s, and the body posts from the outcast/typhon/kraton to lower the body on the chassis. Might have been cheaper to go with the Kraton in its stock form.
I personally think the Kraton has good bones to start with at that price point.

The 4S lineup is hard to find. They will be releasing a new revision next spring. Until then you’re best off with a V3 3S. The black BRCC would be a great pick today.
Yeah, next spring is a long time to wait. I'm ready to get bashing again. Just ordered the Big Rock.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back