Arrma 8s new releases. In June this year. Any guesses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel ya.
I watch Rich not so much for his driving , but his builds.
And I know how to build and setup most any platform already. I drove an 8s already. A plain Jane RTR one. It was brief, and well did not grab me. Of course not the same as owning and wrenching on it. I never said it wasn't easy to work on. Looks to be childs play IMHO. Like every single RC out there.
We are just having conversation here.;)
Get an XRT.

Last edited:
I don't know if you suck but if you say so 😂 I do know seeing you hate on this forum on a daily basis tells me you are a jaded bitter old cooter. Hate hate hate. Buy one and shut us all up, if not shut up about them. If I came to this forum and saw your posts first I would have been completely turned off the the arrma 8s line. Good thing I didn't because I'm a happy customer, I've said it many times, but you still gotta come in and hate hate hate. It gets old and its not helpful or productive at all.
I agree with that. If you don’t like something just stay away. I’ve never had a 8s arrma but they all have their own good designs that differ in one way or another. An XMaxx and Kraton 8s are not really made to be compared but they are.

Yeah I really suck don't I????
I at least admit it.;)
Seems no one likes the bad news. Only you can decide what is true or not.
Some actually like my views. I don't expect you to.
I don't write this stuff to be liked by you or anyone TBH.
I call it what it is.
I don't need to spend the $1k to know what I am looking at here.
I'm not on this battle field .just a spectator.but I must add my one penny of opinion. @SrC is a very knowledgeable person .I have gotten great advice from him .this is all I have to say and now y'all may continue .thank you for reading this ..oh by the way how's that blazin ass hot weather

I'm not on this battle field .just a spectator.but I must add my one penny of opinion. @SrC is a very knowledgeable person .I have gotten great advice from him .this is all I have to say and now y'all may continue .thank you for reading this ..oh by the way how's that blazin ass hot weather
🙄 I gave him all the respect in the world..until...hate hate hate. How about an opinion on something you/he actually have experience with???

I don't need hands on experience to know when I don't like something. And its not about my wallet.
Many who have these 8s line rigs do have great RC knowledge. It is an expert level platform. I never stated otherwise. I speak to that level of expertise. Or at least I hope so. The few readers here, are far from representative of the average 8s guy and all those 8s rigs out in the wild for the past several years.

@SrC
Cant Stop Old Lady GIF by Bounce

As for stock arms on the K8, I’ve only busted one since I got the rig in 2020……drove it into a tree, my fault. I do jump my rig 10-15 feet high and 40-50 feet long.

I know guys complain about them but I’ve had great luck. Tried the RPM arms but removed them this spring due to their lack of droop provision.

@SrC , you really should give it a try. It’s really a fun rig to drive brother. Fun and easy to wrench on, fast and stable, great jumper.
Honestly, when I really started jumping the bigger rigs I didn't even like the 1/8th scale stuff anymore. It's just so much easier to jump the bigger stuff! they glide through the air, correcting them is super easy and they land super easy. I can't think of one thing my kraton 6s does better than my kraton 8s except be easier to carry. :ROFLMAO:
Man you should join the discord haha

Does traxxas even have sway bars and droop screws on any rig? I'm curious lol.
Yes they do execpt for the xmaxx
YOU need to quit watching too much Rich..😂 lmao Dude..I've been biting my tongue for mooooonths with you and your retarded 8s opinions. Just stop..focus on what you know. Your comments warrants the rolling eyes emoji..which isn't an option but should be.
The arms shadder like glass...... i remember plenty of times when kev bashed his and clean landed it and both the rear arm decided it was time to self destruct. That was on the exb i believe

Yes they do execpt for the xmaxx

The arms shadder like glass...... i remember plenty of times when kev bashed his and clean landed it and both the rear arm decided it was time to self destruct. That was on the exb i believe
My xrt doesn't and the kraton 8s arms don't shatter like glass. Say that to the bag of them I have sitting here because I listened to people like you before I bought it and thought I would need spares. Which is another reason your BS needs to be called out. People listen to it and waste money.

🙄 I gave him all the respect in the world..until...hate hate hate. How about an opinion on something you/he actually have experience with???
Ok I shall give another opinion.☝️😁 ARE YA REDDY!!! ? i think both of you are good peeps and I'm blessed to have both of you as my Arrma forum buddies 😁.that's my opinion. Damn it's getting 🥵 up in here.id take my shirt off but then all the hoes in my hood would jump all over me and my wifey wouldn't be happy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Man you should join the discord haha
Done.. let me know if I'm missing something funny 😂
Ok I shall give another opinion.☝️😁 ARE YA REDDY!!! ? i think both of you are good peeps and I'm blessed to have both of you as my Arrma forum buddies 😁.that's my opinion
Awwwwe..😚🥰

704EF781-0D6D-4B04-BF15-1FD0F7675EC8.png

Please share more about your experience owning an Arrma 8S truck.

View attachment 313971
its a documented issue and a known issue since the release of the v1. people who like to trash the 3s line when they never owned one shouldnt be allowed to share an opinion or point the known issue on the platform? Do i need to own a X brand of supercar to be allowed To say they are overneginered dogshit? WhAt Ur ExPerIeNcE wItH a LaMbOuRgiNi. Im WaItIng. Anyway arrma 8s and anything arrma makes are the best things since slice bread. Greatest thing ever.

I feel like im talking to a bunch of apple fanboys really. So many triggered. Last time i checked whis aint the traxxas forum. You go on the traxxas forum and say one negative thing about one of their trucks like the slash being overpriced plastic you get banned to shadow realm in seconds. If you want a place like that make ur own forum and have a nice echo chamber and if you don't agree with someone’s opinion just ignore it. To be real theres a lot of people saying bs specially on the trucks i own and i never ever questioned or called them out for the “wrong” opinion they had. My nero is one of my favorite rcs to take out so many trash it to be trash so did youtubers at the time. Am I making a problem about it? No. People keep telling me high center of gravity chassis sucks when they never had a HCG chassis to start with did you see me starting to create drama over it? No i just move on.

Last edited:
View attachment 313972

its a documented issue and a known issue since the release of the v1. people who like to trash the 3s line when they never owned one shouldnt be allowed to share an opinion or point the known issue on the platform? Do i need to own a X brand of supercar to be allowed To say they are overneginered dogshit? WhAt Ur ExPerIeNcE wItH a LaMbOuRgiNi. Im WaItIng. Anyway arrma 8s and anything arrma makes are the best things since slice bread. Greatest thing ever.

I feel like im talking to a bunch of apple fanboys really. So many triggered. Last time i checked whis aint the traxxas forum. You go on the traxxas forum and say one negative thing about one of their trucks like the slash being overpriced plastic you get banned to shadow realm in seconds. If you want a place like that make ur own forum and have a nice echo chamber and if you don't agree with someone’s opinion just ignore it. To be real theres a lot of people saying bs specially on the trucks i own and i never ever questioned or called them out for the “wrong” opinion they had. My nero is one of my favorite rcs to take out so many trash it to be trash so did youtubers at the time. Am I making a problem about it? No. People keep telling me high center of gravity chassis sucks when they never had a HCG chassis to start with did you see me starting to create drama over it? No i just move on
You linked a kt video of him bashing at a skate park to try and prove your point and you seriously don't see anything wrong with that? 😔 🤣 🤣 😔

Come on bro

To take it a step further! Why is a video of kt bashing at a skate park more relevant than anything I've posted that is actually more relevant to the average basher? Please think it through before you reply. I gave you a big hint.

I feel like im talking to a bunch of apple fanboys really. So many triggered. Last time i checked whis aint the traxxas forum. You go on the traxxas forum and say one negative thing about one of their trucks like the slash being overpriced plastic you get banned to shadow realm in seconds. If you want a place like that make ur own forum and have a nice echo chamber and if you don't agree with someone’s opinion just ignore it. To be real theres a lot of people saying bs specially on the trucks i own and i never ever questioned or called them out for the “wrong” opinion they had. My nero is one of my favorite rcs to take out so many trash it to be trash so did youtubers at the time. Am I making a problem about it? No. People keep telling me high center of gravity chassis sucks when they never had a HCG chassis to start with did you see me starting to create drama over it? No i just move on.
You mentioned owning a Nero. I bet you have a ton of pointers for someone interested in one. You've been through the ups and downs. You know what's good and bad about the truck. I would value and appreciate your advice about a Nero, especially since I've never owned one.

If you have questions about the Arrma 8S trucks, then please ask. We would be happy to help. This forum probably houses more experience and knowledge about those trucks than anywhere else you could look. But that only matters if you're willing to learn.

Just please stop positioning the crap you see on YouTube as fact. It's wrong. It's misleading. And frankly it's exhausting seeing your negative comments over and over.

You mentioned owning a Nero. I bet you have a ton of pointers for someone interested in one. You've been through the ups and downs. You know what's good and bad about the truck. I would value and appreciate your advice about a Nero, especially since I've never owned one.

If you have questions about the Arrma 8S trucks, then please ask. We would be happy to help. This forum probably houses more experience and knowledge about those trucks than anywhere else you could look. But that only matters if you're willing to learn.

Just please stop positioning the crap you see on YouTube as fact. It's wrong. It's misleading. And frankly it's exhausting seeing your negative comments over and over.
your name came up earlier on discord..

Back