Arrma 8s new releases. In June this year. Any guesses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is discord, and someone tell me fast before I hit the thumbs down on every one of @Moirae ‘s YouTube videos.
It's basically like the forums except real time. Almost like if you added your family to a group text on your phone. Easier to chat with people and is kind of the reason forums have been dying tbh. Forums much better for information gathering/retention etc etc and discord better for actual communication. You should come join!! the arrma forum discord is split up into different sections, traxxas, arrma, losi, tekno, large scale and a general chat.

It's basically like the forums except real time. Almost like if you added your family to a group text on your phone. Easier to chat with people and is kind of the reason forums have been dying tbh. Forums much better for information gathering/retention etc etc and discord better for actual communication. You should come join!! the arrma forum discord is split up into different sections, traxxas, arrma, losi, tekno, large scale and a general chat.
Oh I see🤔 so just another way for our government to keep tabs on us 🤷

I recently bought an 8s Outcast roller and installed my own electronics. This is my first 8s. The power is awesome compared to my 6s. No contest. I haven't done any major jumps yet but got a few feet of air. I am happy with mine. It is bada$$.

DSC_0275.jpg

You mentioned owning a Nero. I bet you have a ton of pointers for someone interested in one. You've been through the ups and downs. You know what's good and bad about the truck. I would value and appreciate your advice about a Nero, especially since I've never owned one.

If you have questions about the Arrma 8S trucks, then please ask. We would be happy to help. This forum probably houses more experience and knowledge about those trucks than anywhere else you could look. But that only matters if you're willing to learn.

Just please stop positioning the crap you see on YouTube as fact. It's wrong. It's misleading. And frankly it's exhausting seeing your negative comments over and over.
I have purchased RC's based on others critiques before. I'm at the point that I don't need to own one to say I don't like it. There is just too much negativity in regards to the 8s line. I'll stay away. I stated why. For general a technical reasons.
Seems the only few ones here that truly swallowed the whole 8s line hook line and sinker are the ones that will never acknowdge buyers remorse. I do however. Have several rigs here that I regret and purchased based on Others recomendations. Misery loves company. I don't want that company.
This is not a Trx forum. Maybe we should call this thread, "only comment IF you own an 8s". 8s fan boys only.
The rest of us just keep our mouths shut. :rolleyes:
Many do love their 8s rigs. Thats great. Size matters to you. I get it.
If I can sway just one person on the fence to not jump all in, I consider that a Win.
I'm NOT trying to convince those happy with their 8s, to sell them off.
Arrma is not the only game in town.
And you simply cannot drive any Arrma 8s rig as hard and fast with the same level of durability as you could most any Arrma 6s platforms. I don't need to own an 8s to see this.

Last edited:
Oh, IMO I'd skip the RedCat and go Traxxas X-MAXX. The two peice chassis is a dealbreaker. plus, The Traxxas has SO many upgrade/replacement parts. And you can find parts for them easily. Unlike the redcat.

#deardensspecialboy

Seriously though, the Outcast is a ton of fun. Not sure I’d pick it over an X-Maxx, but different strokes for different folks.
yea i'm pretty biased against the xmaxx tbh. I don't have as much fun with it doing the type of bashing I do. The only time I really had a blast with it was when I brought out the ramp. It was great with the ramp but sucks donkey balls at the bmx spot. I hardly take my ramp out though as I prefer the bmx spot. I told myself I'd take the ramp out more this year though. :cool:

My xmaxx still broken from the last picture I showed you a while ago. Actually getting the itch to finally fix it :ROFLMAO:

I still have to try it with mx43! thats my last hope with the xmaxx at the bmx spot haha. Either that or the jconcept choppers.

Idk WHY THE F$%K Arrma hasn't realased a 5th scale Mojave.

I was SOOOO disappointed when they released the 4s Mojave. Literally mad.

Don't hold your breath. Horizon already sells the 5ive-T and SBR.
I might have gone losi 5ive T instead of mcd w5 if they had a roller. :eek:

Idk WHY THE F$%K Arrma hasn't realased a 5th scale Mojave.

I was SOOOO disappointed when they released the 4s Mojave. Literally mad.
The 8th scale rigs are the sweet spot for Arrma in my opinion.
Ya…..a 5th scale mojay would be cool……for that matter, any 5th scale is cool right?

The 5th scale market is narrow for buyers. They’re pricey, hence they’re targeted to a narrow margin of dudes with disposable income.

Personally, I own two 5th scale rigs……but the fun zone for me is 8th scale.

Back